ATP V The Fans (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
ATP curated by YOU!
For Weekend 2 of ATP 2007, we have cooked up something a little bit special for you. All Tomorrow's Parties would like to announce ATP vs The Fans. ATP will be curating half the line-up and the rest of the line-up is up to you, The Fans.
Each person who buys a ticket to the festival will be asked to submit their top ten wish-list of who they would like to see at ATP. To get the ball rolling, here are some of the bands ATP have confirmed to play the weekend so far:
VOTING DOES NOT COMMENCE UNTIL FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24TH.
Built To Spill, Sparklehorse, Death Vessel, The Notwist, Do Make Say Think, Akron Family and Echo and the Bunnymen.
The event will take place on May 18th - 20th at Butlins Holiday Resort, Minehead.
Here's how it works. When you buy your tickets, you will be given details of a website. The person who actually buys the tickets will log into a page where they will be able to email out voting forms to each person in their apartment.
Each person then needs to use that form to submit their top ten bands.
Each week, the received votes will be tallied and listed on www.atpfestival.com in order of popularity. ATP will then start asking bands from the top of the list, down. Please note that this means the earlier you vote the more your vote will mean. Some things to keep in mind.

The resort has a capacity of less than 6000. Please bear this in mind when making your choices. You can ask for someone like Bob Dylan or The Rolling Stones but they will inevitably be considerably more expensive than the whole line-up put together, thus wasting one of your choices.
We are unable to raise the dead.
Just because a band is at the top of the list does not mean they will play. They have to be available and have to want to do it.
If you put a band that is taking a hiatus or has broken up several years ago, please consider that you might be wasting a vote. You might not be, so you are welcome to take a chance, but an artist has to want to
You cannot vote for the same band twice. You cannot vote twice.

Akron Family, DMST, Notwist and Built To Spill would probably make my top ten anyway... looks like a good one.

I will give everyone, that can prove that they voted for us, €20 if they do and we get picked! That is vote for the new Coldspoon project...who's name will be announced in December, I Think.

That or vote for the Dudley Corporation* or The Redneck Manifesto.

*Dudley is unlikely to pay up though.

Let's swamp the voting like us Irish always do and get Richie Kavanagh, Aslan and United Bible Studies on the bill.

Pinback, Built To Spill, TRM, The Dudley Corpo, Sonic Youth (yeah yeah, i know but i've never seen them), Battles, Man Man, Ghostwood Project, Deerhoof, New Coldspoon incarnation (if theyre anythin as good as last guys!)

be great to see some irish acts there

EDIT: sorry, Trails, Crayonsmith, Hermie In Tweed (comeback gig), Si-Schroeder

New Coldspoon incarnation (if theyre anythin as good as last guys!)

Oh you know they will, I'm buying one of these!
festmr.jpg

i know i'd vote for me too

otherwise

boris
pinback
judee sill back from the dead
efterklang
gary lucas
waiting room
cornelius
deerhoof
meshuggah

fun stuff to watch live, like

gaddamn ATP taking all my money.
i have to go to this.
i would ask for berg sans nipple. and jaga jazzist.
and savath and savalas. and michael jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back