Primavera Sound 2007 (1 Viewer)

there might actually be 2 or 3 of us headin over to this aswell. not too sure. low on funds but line-up is amazing
yeah i wouldnt look forward to seein what flights cost. but its a coupla months away so id feel less guilty. ill earn some money along the way.
but fuck it i usually hit a european festival and this looks sweet.

yeah i wouldnt look forward to seein what flights cost. but its a coupla months away so id feel less guilty. ill earn some money along the way.
but fuck it i usually hit a european festival and this looks sweet.

Do it!!!!!

Where were ya when me and greg were looking for folks to go with, eh????

:rolleyes:

any confirmation of this battles rumour yet?

well my friend emma is looking for someone to stay in a hostel with if you're interested? She doesn't wanna stay anywhere alone. Why don't yiz get a hostel together? think ya might have met her already actually. can't remember

well my friend emma is looking for someone to stay in a hostel with if you're interested? She doesn't wanna stay anywhere alone. Why don't yiz get a hostel together? think ya might have met her already actually. can't remember
gonna check out the possibilities. how much are flights on average? and where should i look? im too used to booking on ryanair to figure out how to do it anywhere else. thats right.

we got return flights on aer dingus for about 120 or so. check them out! we went by ryanair last time and it was fine. If you go with ryanair you just need to get a bus from the airport to the city but that's no hassle.

I rang Iberia. Apparently I booked 'Clickair', even though I booked on Iberia.com. They can't change flight times. So we're stuck with these rubbish times. Apparently. Did anyone else book 'Clickair' and successfully change times?

So fucking annoyed.

I rang Iberia. Apparently I booked 'Clickair', even though I booked on Iberia.com. They can't change flight times. So we're stuck with these rubbish times. Apparently. Did anyone else book 'Clickair' and successfully change times?

So fucking annoyed.

dats crap. ho much is a single on the monday?

So fucking annoyed.

I'm not even gonna bother trying to kick up a fuss about mine. I guess I'm not going to be sleeping the last night, although not sleeping is usually a problem for me, so..

I'm not even gonna bother trying to kick up a fuss about mine. I guess I'm not going to be sleeping the last night, although not sleeping is usually a problem for me, so..

cctv footage never lies

crimecall_sleeper.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back