ATP vs The Fans Album Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

sparse

Website
www.facebook.com
Hello.

For the bands that are confirmed to play ATP vs the Fans can you recommend what their best albums are please.

• Akron Family
  • Apples In Stereo
  • Band of Horses
  • Brightblack Morning Light
  • Built To Spill
  • Death Vessel
  • Do Make Say Think
  • Echo and the Bunnymen
  • Edan + MC Dagna
  • Explosions in the Sky
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Micah P. Hinson
  • Modest Mouse
  • Shellac
  • Sparklehorse
  • The Books
  • The Notwist
  • Youth Movie Soundtrack Strategies
  • Patti Smith
  • Explosions in the Sky

Brightblack Morning Light only have the one album but what a scorcher it is. One of my faves of 2006.
Yellow House by Grizzly Bear, Vivadixiesubmablahblahblah by Sparklehorse and 1000 Hurts by Shellac Of North America.

Micah P and the gospel of progress - s/t
Band of Horses - funeral
edan - the beauty and the beat
the notwist - neon golden
the books - lost and safe

would be my reccomendations anyway

Hello.

For the bands that are confirmed to play ATP vs the Fans can you recommend what their best albums are please.
  • Akron Family
  • Apples In Stereo
  • Band of Horses
  • Built To Spill
  • Death Vessel
  • Do Make Say Think
  • Echo and the Bunnymen
  • Edan + MC Dagna
  • Explosions in the Sky
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Micah P. Hinson
  • Modest Mouse
  • Shellac
  • Sparklehorse
  • The Books
  • The Notwist
  • Patti Smith
  • Explosions in the Sky

yeah, most of this stuff is in our house, dude!
i'll hook you up.

straight off, Akron's s/t and the split w/ Angels of Light.
Lost & Saved by The Books.
Yellow Gaf by Grizzly Bear.
first few Built To Spill's.....

Hello.

• Akron Family
  • Apples In Stereo
  • Band of Horses
  • Built To Spill
  • Death Vessel
  • Do Make Say Think
  • Echo and the Bunnymen
  • Edan + MC Dagna
  • Explosions in the Sky
  • Grizzly Bear
  • Micah P. Hinson
  • Modest Mouse
  • Shellac
  • Sparklehorse
  • The Books
  • The Notwist
  • Patti Smith
  • Explosions in the Sky

Go buy all 3 akron/family albums now!

Brightblack Morning Light only have the one album but what a scorcher it is. One of my faves of 2006.
Yellow House by Grizzly Bear, Vivadixiesubmablahblahblah by Sparklehorse and 1000 Hurts by Shellac Of North America.
waht i was gonna say. got Brightblack Morning Light last nihgt. its been on repeat since. absolute belter.

bunnymen: ocean rain.

didnt know edan was playing. he'll blow you away. gig last year was mindblowing.

As above and..............

do may say think - &yet&yet

apples in the stereo - the discovery of a world inside the moon

youth movies - Hurrah! Another year, surely this one will be better than the last, the inexorable march of progress will lead us all to happiness *mini album*

bunnymen: ocean rain.

Be still, my beating heart! What a fucking cracking album. Croccodiles is deadly as well. I remember buying the eponymous one with 'The Game' and 'Lips like Sugar' and being disappointed after hearing bits and pieces before that, but I picked up Ocean Rain in a second hand shop in Galway shortly after... thank you for the reminder Mr Rampz, I'll dig it out again now and have a fag in it's honour. What think ye of Candleland, by thee way...?

As above and..............

youth movies - Hurrah! Another year, surely this one will be better than the last, the inexorable march of progress will lead us all to happiness *mini album*

that and the split with the edmund fitzgerald. they were fantastic when they played here.

Be still, my beating heart! What a fucking cracking album. Croccodiles is deadly as well. I remember buying the eponymous one with 'The Game' and 'Lips like Sugar' and being disappointed after hearing bits and pieces before that, but I picked up Ocean Rain in a second hand shop in Galway shortly after... thank you for the reminder Mr Rampz, I'll dig it out again now and have a fag in it's honour. What think ye of Candleland, by thee way...?

candleland was patchy. nice production courtesy of robin guthrie. i just think of all the bunnymen albums up to the eponymous one in 87 ocean rain is the most complete.cracking songs, my knigdom, seven seas etc. the others i always though were a bit hit or miss. heaven up here isnt bad.

ive seen them play a few times over the past few years, never saw them in the 80s. theyre really good value, even now. mc culloch is a deadly frontman, v entertaining altogether.

candleland was patchy. nice production courtesy of robin guthrie. i just think of all the bunnymen albums up to the eponymous one in 87 ocean rain is the most complete.cracking songs, my knigdom, seven seas etc. the others i always though were a bit hit or miss. heaven up here isnt bad.

ive seen them play a few times over the past few years, never saw them in the 80s. theyre really good value, even now. mc culloch is a deadly frontman, v entertaining altogether.

Ocean Rain is very deadly.

Heaven Up Here next best I think.

Best of the comeback albums = Evergreen from 1997. Although the other three arent' bad.

Candleland is ok - Proud To Fall .|..|

do make say think - winter hymn, country hymn, secret hymn
akron/family - meek warrior

i think i should point out that the do makes play on meek warrior and akron play on you, you're a history in rust DMSTs new record. wouldnt be too surprised if they take to the stage together at some point!!.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back