Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie Goretti Moylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Lili is no more, I am reborn! I am here to stop the lizard sheeple from preventing us from voting for Gemma O'Doherty.

Lili is no more, I am reborn! I am here to stop the lizard sheeple from preventing us from voting for Gemma O'Doherty.

Like Prince Corr?

PS. I must start another thread to get the editor of thumped so peed off that he has to post a front page review to sound of his vicious libtardedness. Such fun.

I would be very happy for Michael D to be in that office for a further 7 years, he has spent his whole life helping people, he is erudite, with a great mind, and compassion. It seems to me the last three Presidents have been better leaders than the last however many Taoisigh. NOT that I want to be too negative, but Mary Robinson, Mary McAleese, and Michael D seem to be about leaving the country in a better place than they found it, and I am all for that :)

Looks like Gallagher is going to throw his enormous hat into the ring. He'll be a good bellwether for seeing how much of a Christian / Right / reactionary vote there really is in this country at the moment. I'm SO glad the campaign will be a short one.

I should add in "Irish Independent reading" into the above...plenty of the candidates are attracting the Christian / Right / reactionary vote.

Jesus fucking christ. This country. We are incapable of doing things the right way

He's been backroom dealing to be in for a while now. Sent circulars out in early summer.

Bagman.

I don't want a bagman president but there's plenty of bitter old FF's who think he's hard done by who will be rallying for him.

How is anyone going to be able to tell the difference between Sean Gallagher and Gavin Duffy? At least they'll split the dickhead vote I suppose.

Another Dragon's Den/Busniness man has joined the fray.
Will one of the admins update the poll? It's meaningless if it doesn't have all the data

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back