Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie Goretti Moylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
I was just thinking, If G'o'D's latest very unwelcome theory ended up being true, a lot of people on twitter would be part of the establishment cover up machine. I'm not sure where I stand on that kind thing, I'm just not sure she should be running for the job basically, but no more than a load of money men should. Anyways, its interesting to contemplate more than anything.
My understanding is that she wants us to vote for her because she's going to separate state and media? I don't really see how she could do that as president of Ireland. Is she just going to go around shouting at people at public events?

My understanding is that she wants us to vote for her because she's going to separate state and media? I don't really see how she could do that as president of Ireland. Is she just going to go around shouting at people at public events?

It was probably more a post for the twitter thread than this thread in retrospect. She's on peoples 'ok to not like this person' twitter radar these weeks. I don't really take her seriously for the lections tbh.

We have councils entertaining people who are running because 1) they're upset at rate 2) they want to put on a wig and sing for trump 3) they want to wear wellies into aras 4) they want to give american children expenses paid trips to irelands 5) want dinosaur bones in the national museum 6)they feel that they can get to the bottom of numerous conspiracies from aras and their dislike of the Irish times 7) they like music 8) for their ego 9) something else 10) to discuss the dangers of immigration 11) to do stuff not in the constitution (actually that applies to all the candidates)

And Flynn attacks the person who points out how ridiculous those first 11 are just doing it for their own publicity

I am surprised a person in their 20s didn't run to object against them not being able to run.

The campaigns have been a very bad soap.

I was just thinking, If G'o'D's latest very unwelcome theory ended up being true, a lot of people on twitter would be part of the establishment cover up machine. I'm not sure where I stand on that kind thing, I'm just not sure she should be running for the job basically, but no more than a load of money men should. Anyways, its interesting to contemplate more than anything.

What's her latest very unwelcome theory?

What's her latest very unwelcome theory?

Independent Cllr for Howth-Malahide Jimmy Guerin – the brother of the late journalist Veronica Guerin – made a seven-minute address to the council in relation to journalist and presidential hopeful Gemma O’Doherty, for which he received applause.

It follows Ms O’Doherty telling people present at a recent anti-corruption meeting in Waterford that she believed there was state collusion in the murder of Ms Guerin.

At the outset of his address, Cllr Guerin said Ms O’Doherty’s comments were “hurtful”, “offensive” and “disgusting”.

ah stop
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Story on Reddit, about Niall Harbison using "dark ads" for Sean Gallagher last time out. If it's true, guess we'll have this bullshit this time too.

Today was the day Sarah Louise Mulligan finally became a Presidential candidate

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back