Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie Goretti Moylan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gemma O'Doherty

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Smaug

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
This new one is all about "activating the diaspora", some dodgy sounding stuff about "birthright" and giving out about the president being paid too much.

This new one is all about "activating the diaspora", some dodgy sounding stuff about "birthright" and giving out about the president being paid too much.
Got half way through the first paragraph of the article about him in the paper this morning, then went "what the fuck am I doing?" and stopped. Good rule of thumb, really.

actually this new guy is great,

'Higgins kept seat warm while being paid vast amounts of money' – millionaire presidential hopeful slams 'bonkers' pay - Independent.ie

So who is presidential hopeful Peter Casey?

Businessman Peter Casey seeks presidential nomination

by collating the various news sites I have worked out that he is a man who is already a millionaire giving out about Higgins accepting a salary, says abortion is birth control, Brexit is fake news, Ireland should be more like Israel and by the sounds of it wants to completely privatize 3rd level education to make it more like a training course in work. He also thinks the President shouldn't say anything about homeless people because a president should only care about the font the constitution is in.

but he's against Trump.

He's going after that coveted 'dad vote' so.

Last edited:

If he wants to talk about birthright he should start on the citizenship we stole from kids of immigrants born here because Michael McDowell was worried there were too many black people moving here.

Just been listening to a bunch of the prospective candidates on the radio articulating why they would be "different" to the others or whatever. Jesus. A complete bunch of spanners. Some guy who lives on the family farm, has no political experience but thinks a lot more should be done about "the cancer research" and thinks people should vote for him because he's not rich like all the others. Some absolute bint who is, I kid you not, CEO of something called something like "Irish People For Trump" who is also pro-life and wants to become President so she can refuse to sign the abortion bill into law. G'OD who is running because of the giant chip on her shoulder about the Irish media and wants to achieve "separation of state and media". And then a dude called Jimmy Smith who is a musician and educator who is running because .. well, I can't quite remember now but is he the same Jimmy Smith that used to be in the Bogey Boys?!!

And they didn't even talk to Kevin Sharkey.

f2cd78351dcf462acc894479478f45e1.jpg

I was just thinking, If G'o'D's latest very unwelcome theory ended up being true, a lot of people on twitter would be part of the establishment cover up machine. I'm not sure where I stand on that kind thing, I'm just not sure she should be running for the job basically, but no more than a load of money men should. Anyways, its interesting to contemplate more than anything.

That RTE interview was painful. I'd say a lot of people have dismissed her as a viable candidate her now. She'd be better off trying to expose these people and getting them charged than making these allegations

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back