Powernap (1 Viewer)

Yes. But be careful, I have been known to get very hyper/high/drunkedly up during parties and what not, suddenly crash and decide to 'power nap' and never be seen again. Just be careful is all... its a slippery slope this sleeping business.

The concept of the powernap isn't a new one.Its a nap that gives you power.

i love napping. the day is fucked if i dont get about 20mins in the afternoon. when you feel the need for sleep overwhelming you at about 3pm simply have a snooze for 20mins and let it pass otherwise you'll spend the rest of the day struggling with it. employers all understand the concept, dont bother explaining it.

i love napping. the day is fucked if i dont get about 20mins in the afternoon. when you feel the need for sleep overwhelming you at about 3pm simply have a snooze for 20mins and let it pass otherwise you'll spend the rest of the day struggling with it. employers all understand the concept, dont bother explaining it.

Having a 20 minute kip improves productivity quite a bit. Truth.

I usually find them pretty draining. Have I been doing it wrong?

yes, certainly.

the key to an energy-giving mid-day powerwank is that you need to half strangle or suffocate yourself doing it.

try putting a plastic bag over your head and closing it ever more tighter by twisting the handles together as your wank increases in ferocity

or

tie a length of cord to a door handle or wardrobe rail, and lean into it slowly, with all the weight of your body, as you wank progresses to climax

i think you'll find this does the trick, and you can return to your work station feeling renewed!!

yes, certainly.

the key to an energy-giving mid-day powerwank is that you need to half strangle or suffocate yourself doing it.

try putting a plastic bag over your head and closing it ever more tighter by twisting the handles together as your wank increases in ferocity

or

tie a length of cord to a door handle or wardrobe rail, and lean into it slowly, with all the weight of your body, as you wank progresses to climax

i think you'll find this does the trick, and you can return to your work station feeling renewed!!
Wow. Thanks.

Having a 20 minute kip improves productivity quite a bit. Truth.

What he said.
Read about it somewhere recently and it really works.
Just long enough to have a refreshing effect, not long enough for you to go into a deeper state of sleep that makes you feel groggy when you come out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back