Powernap (1 Viewer)

Yes. But be careful, I have been known to get very hyper/high/drunkedly up during parties and what not, suddenly crash and decide to 'power nap' and never be seen again. Just be careful is all... its a slippery slope this sleeping business.

The concept of the powernap isn't a new one.Its a nap that gives you power.

i love napping. the day is fucked if i dont get about 20mins in the afternoon. when you feel the need for sleep overwhelming you at about 3pm simply have a snooze for 20mins and let it pass otherwise you'll spend the rest of the day struggling with it. employers all understand the concept, dont bother explaining it.

i love napping. the day is fucked if i dont get about 20mins in the afternoon. when you feel the need for sleep overwhelming you at about 3pm simply have a snooze for 20mins and let it pass otherwise you'll spend the rest of the day struggling with it. employers all understand the concept, dont bother explaining it.

Having a 20 minute kip improves productivity quite a bit. Truth.

I usually find them pretty draining. Have I been doing it wrong?

yes, certainly.

the key to an energy-giving mid-day powerwank is that you need to half strangle or suffocate yourself doing it.

try putting a plastic bag over your head and closing it ever more tighter by twisting the handles together as your wank increases in ferocity

or

tie a length of cord to a door handle or wardrobe rail, and lean into it slowly, with all the weight of your body, as you wank progresses to climax

i think you'll find this does the trick, and you can return to your work station feeling renewed!!

yes, certainly.

the key to an energy-giving mid-day powerwank is that you need to half strangle or suffocate yourself doing it.

try putting a plastic bag over your head and closing it ever more tighter by twisting the handles together as your wank increases in ferocity

or

tie a length of cord to a door handle or wardrobe rail, and lean into it slowly, with all the weight of your body, as you wank progresses to climax

i think you'll find this does the trick, and you can return to your work station feeling renewed!!
Wow. Thanks.

Having a 20 minute kip improves productivity quite a bit. Truth.

What he said.
Read about it somewhere recently and it really works.
Just long enough to have a refreshing effect, not long enough for you to go into a deeper state of sleep that makes you feel groggy when you come out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back