Other Voices (2 Viewers)

I saw some of those guardian videos with Dylan Haskins interviewing a guardian journalist (why?!). It seems these journos/music hacks are trying to artificially hype a music festival (tv show moreso really). The purpose of this being, I don't know.

I saw some of those guardian videos with Dylan Haskins interviewing a guardian journalist (why?!). It seems these journos/music hacks are trying to artificially hype a music festival (tv show moreso really). The purpose of this being, I don't know.

I assume with al the UK media coverage this year they've sold it to British telly, it'll probably end up on Sky Arts or some shit like that.

Is'nt Dylan Haskins that politician youngfella?

I hate when politicians try being hip.

Is'nt Dylan Haskins that politician youngfella?

we was the maker of indie/punk music documentaries before he got the politics bug
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ahhh yeah..I remember hearing about all that alright now.

Wasnt there a lot of talk that that was all real rich kid stuff over on the southside someplace..I seem to remember an element of class war coming into it somewhere on Eirecore.

I detest class warfare.This is a republic.We dont have a class system.

Wasnt there a lot of talk that that was all real rich kid stuff over on the southside someplace..I seem to remember an element of class war coming into it somewhere on Eirecore.

fuck yea we do. We have cunts with more than 10000 posts on thumped and cunts that don't

I think they're flatmates

Aha..I betcha she's banging him.Thats prolly how he got his ticket to the tv show.

Thats typical Irish carry on.Its not what you know..its who yer banging

classic transformation;

According to the lovely Aoife Barry (I think)on State.ie it is a common misconception but it isnt a festival at all but merely a tv show that films over a weekend in front of a select invited audience to be screened later on in January.So its not exclusive at all.

The biggest misconception about Other Voices is that it's all bloggers and journos in the audience. This year most tickets for it were given away in competitions listed on the OV facebook page. In previous years tickets were sold online and an allocation also went on sale locally in Dingle.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=272103309503303
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=267418976638403

As well as that the gig is live streamed into a load of the pubs in Dingle so people who didn't get in to the church can watch it with a pint in hand, and there's free gigs on throughout the 4 days in all of the pubs.

This festival was also on as part of it:

http://www.facebook.com/DingleFestivalofLight

The purpose was having the Guardian music editor giving his thoughts on each night, which is generally the sort of thing music journalists do. It was also only a tiny part of it, most was music and interviews with bands playing.

Yep. That's exactly what it is.

I think they're both gay. But yeah.

I'm not actually, but whatever.

its amazing to think hes done all that stuff yet hes still only 14

Working on a beard this week. Surprisingly more growth than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back