Other Voices (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Let me get this right. This is on now, in a church, and only 80 people can go. But, the 80 people are all bloggers or journalists. And if they get picked to go they boast like fuck about it on twitter. And if they don't get picked they piss and moan about it on twitter.

Have I got it right?

pretty much, i asked a friend who's playing at it and said that its really hard for them to get tickets cause its just music industry folk that get them. You can get into the gigs in the pub no bother though

All the bands that are playing it are mostly shit and journos/bloggers still going ape-shit over it. Guess if you cap the attendance, it makes them feel more special.

I saw Nialler9 write a review today and thought, isn't it exactly like attending a live taping of Top of the Pops and posting a review? We'll all eventually get to see the crap performances from mediocre 'oh-these-guys-will-be-the-next-big-thing' bands or people you couldn't care less about on the Telly. Other Voices always reminds me of that era when singer-song shit plagued the music scape of Ireland.

Its a version of Top of the Pops that happens once a year and only the elite among us can go.

I agree, its a big load of bollox.

Though I'd like to see the spiritualized set but, in saying that I did see his acoustic set at EP a few years ago so I'm sure it'll be the same, except the crowd won't be as sound

Apparentally..and I have this on great authority fromthe Guardian today no less..but Glen Hansard fucking ROCKED and his guitar even broke down and they were able to pull it off ACOUSTIC and when questioned Glen said LEPRECHAUNS knobbled him and

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE FRAMES DOING BEING LET IN?

A Load of BOLLIX!

Look at these fucking assholes

bandofskulls.jpg

Sounds like a pile of pretentious shite.

I betcha I'm at it next year though.

And I will be SNORTING COKE WITH THE BEST OF THEM.

KingCharles_01.jpg

"King Charles is an extraordinary man. He doesn’t look like anyone you know, he doesn’t think like anyone you know and he doesn’t make music like anyone you know."

He can fuck right off too.

The driving force behind the festival is Cork-born Philip King, an award-winning film-maker, broadcaster, and lead singer with the Irish band SCULLION

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

I think its time I got a new avatar...the irony is wearing dangerously thin on my current BOZ creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back