Other Voices (1 Viewer)

As soon as I get my hit record and have a bit of clout I'm gonna offer the parish priest twice whatever yer man frum Scullion and Glen are paying and I'm gonna book Scooter to play a 72 hour set and invite a load of heroin addicts and prostitutes to spend the weekend robbing and giving everyone aids in the place.

Other Vices I'm gonna call it.

The Little Green Cars vid I watched earlier sounded pretty good although not exactly my buzz.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To add a little positivity to this thread --here are a couple of things I enjoyed on Other Voices

I for one think this is great, it's kinda like that program that used to bring kids from Chernobyl to Ireland.

Apparently just a few days in Dingle can do wonders for a bloggers health and add years to their life !

It brings a little joy to my heart to read their tweets or view their instagram pics of of 'mountains', 'the sea' or of 'small county pubs', it seems that some of them didn't event realise that there is another bit of Ireland outside Dublin.

you can follow me on bebo for live updates of tomorrow nights gig !

Let me get this right. This is on now, in a church, and only 80 people can go. But, the 80 people are all bloggers or journalists. And if they get picked to go they boast like fuck about it on twitter. And if they don't get picked they piss and moan about it on twitter.

Have I got it right?

Been a slow news week and people get bored.So we try and wrangle a few laughs out of whatever sticks its head above the sea of meh.

That dosent make us evil.Just clever and witty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back