Other parenting forums? (1 Viewer)

Every single one of them, eh?
Or do you mean forums? Because I'd be inclined to agree about the latter, but there are some really good parenting blogs out there, stuff like English Mum in Ireland http://www.englishmum.com which appeals to lots of people, not just parents (mainly women though I would hazard to guess!)

Jesus sweetoblivion you spend a lot of time trawling parenting stuff.

Its the forums which are the main source of my hatred. It just supports my view that when some people become parents its an outlet for all that pent up smugness and idiocy that they have been bottling up for years. DD, DS puke.

Jesus sweetoblivion you spend a lot of time trawling parenting stuff.
ha ha I don't have kids! but I'm trying to prepare myself for whatever lies ahead ;) I spend more time on music/fashion blogs I swear....
seriously though, english mum in ireland is an Irish blog so I stumbled on it through another irish blog. Whenever I look at eco or cooking-related stuff there's frequently a parenting element to the blogs.
Never been on any parenting forums though. :eek:

there is rollercoaster.ie

it's the most depressing read on the internet

the single fathers page, ugh.. makes me weep...

there's some Dads group who meet in Fairview Ian, think it's more a single dads buzz, never gone, but it's there...

also *cough* if you want a real Dad Group, join pantone247, 3 members with 5 kids between us... it's no wonder we only play 2 gigs a year!

there is rollercoaster.ie

it's the most depressing read on the internet

the single fathers page, ugh.. makes me weep...

there's some Dads group who meet in Fairview Ian, think it's more a single dads buzz, never gone, but it's there...

also *cough* if you want a real Dad Group, join pantone247, 3 members with 5 kids between us... it's no wonder we only play 2 gigs a year!

Don't get me started on rollercoaster.

No, not looking for a single fathers group more the SAHD type. I'm looking for something more along the lines of http://www.rebeldad.com/index.html but without the smugness.

Yeah, I'll shake a tambourine for you

Ian - is SAHD a 'stay at home dad'?

By the way, sorry again about having to leave your BBQ the other week - we went to the Taste of Dublin, which was a rubbish, grossly overpriced farmer's market with all the creature comforts of Feile circa 1991.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back