Other parenting forums? (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Sniffing around for other parenting forums to promote the kids music site on. I'm aware of mumstown and eumom and rollercoaster - any other suggestions? UK ones would be great, bigger market and all that (though I suspect I'll have to price stuff in sterling for the UK)

Yer darn tootin'

My little angel this
My little rascal that

oooh a baby, best accessory I've ever got

I've tried and failed to find any info on Father & Baby groups in the Dublin city area.

All I have found is a vague sniff that similar fathers are as pissed off as I am that there is none.

Sorry, I've inadvertently hijacked the thread.

I've tried and failed to find any info on Father & Baby groups in the Dublin city area.

All I have found is a vague sniff that similar fathers are as pissed off as I am that there is none.

Give John Waters a ring.

Sniffing around for other parenting forums to promote the kids music site on. I'm aware of mumstown and eumom and rollercoaster - any other suggestions? UK ones would be great, bigger market and all that (though I suspect I'll have to price stuff in sterling for the UK)

http://www.netmums.com is the big one in the UK as far as I know.

Give John Waters a ring.

John-Waters.jpg

You think he could help?

I think it's called McDonalds.

what about in magazines Egg, like Maternity magazine and whatnot?

If you don't want to pay for an ad, just send an email to an editor or whatever, and a link, and suggest writing an article about music for kids, possibly with a little blurb about the site down the bottom. THose things are read widely.

what about in magazines Egg, like Maternity magazine and whatnot?

If you don't want to pay for an ad, just send an email to an editor or whatever, and a link, and suggest writing an article about music for kids, possibly with a little blurb about the site down the bottom. THose things are read widely.

Listen to Mike - a few reviews and he thinks he's a PR guru.

DD, DS, ROFL, LOL, ninja, smiley face

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back