OSX Leopard 26th October (1 Viewer)

most of the 300 new features are complete bollocks to be honest. still spaces looks handy

you should deffo email that to steve jobs.

do you have his email address ?

you mean sooner than about 2 years ago when they said october 2007?

wasnt that a revised release date ? The original date was supposed to be before Vista ? Didnt they make a big fuss over the number of mac osx releases before vista!!!

Then they were saying mid summer ? but according to anything i read they ran into some problems and it was pushed back !

do you have his email address ?

wasnt that a revised release date ? The original date was supposed to be before Vista ? Didnt they make a big fuss over the number of mac osx releases before vista!!!

Then they were saying mid summer ? but according to anything i read they ran into some problems and it was pushed back !

No, they pushed the release of Leopard back to meet the release date of the iPhone on time.

if you buy one online now it will have leopard on it when ya get it in two weeks.

if you buy one online now it will have leopard on it when ya get it in two weeks.

Not necessarily. It was only finished bug testing yesterday so the discs have only just begun to be printed. There are a lot of machines waiting to be bought that don't have Leopard installed so there is a chance you'd buy a machine online and not get Leopard on it.

I think.

just spoke to one of the salesmen at apple. i can order my MBP with him on friday and it'll come with leopard. the educational discount is 50 quid cheaper than on the site which is sweet. man i can't wait to get me grubby mitts on this bad boy. he said it'll take about a week to be delivered. oh mammy!

just spoke to one of the salesmen at apple. i can order my MBP with him on friday and it'll come with leopard. the educational discount is 50 quid cheaper than on the site which is sweet. man i can't wait to get me grubby mitts on this bad boy. he said it'll take about a week to be delivered. oh mammy!

how come it's cheaper with this dude?

Posting this with Leopard installed.

Very nice but not earth-shattering. If a few of us in work hadn't chipped in to buy this, I may not have bothered.

To those of you with a nice new shiny aluminium and glass iMac, there may be a problem if you install it.

About two months ago, Apple release update 1.1 for the new Alu iMac and it screwed up the video drivers on a lot of machines causing them to crash as soon as the drivers had to do anything as simple as magnifying the dock and makes your computer unusable.

I had this problem and did an Archive and Install to get back to the earlier version.

Problem now is that 1.1 is built into Leopard and it still fucks up your machine.

I had to dig out the Powerbook to write this.

Apparently a fix is on the way but nobody is sure when.

Posting this with Leopard installed.

Very nice but not earth-shattering. If a few of us in work hadn't chipped in to buy this, I may not have bothered.

To those of you with a nice new shiny aluminium and glass iMac, there may be a problem if you install it.

About two months ago, Apple release update 1.1 for the new Alu iMac and it screwed up the video drivers on a lot of machines causing them to crash as soon as the drivers had to do anything as simple as magnifying the dock and makes your computer unusable.

I had this problem and did an Archive and Install to get back to the earlier version.

Problem now is that 1.1 is built into Leopard and it still fucks up your machine.

I had to dig out the Powerbook to write this.

Apparently a fix is on the way but nobody is sure when.
that's just typical fucking microso.....

oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back