Special Donald appears fucked. (1 Viewer)

prefuse

Threads
I'm really looking forward to even more Trump madness this year. :p
Things are about to get crazier.

prefuse

Threads
Trump is taking his trolling to a new level with his own movie style posters

flashback

Threads

There seems to be an argument for not publishing derogatory information on people who haven't been charged. So he might slip out of this net too
Right. And I think it's likely that criminal charges will not be brought against him by Mueller. Therefore we're probably not going to hear anything explicitly criminal about him directly in the report.

I think it's *possible* that there will be charges brought against family members, and that quite a lot of information has been turned up and presumably passed on to other interested parties at the state level.

If the offspring, or various Trump org people start getting prosecuted that's going to annoy him. The background noise of wondering what the fuck these NY AG etc are up to might be enough to keep him generally angry and distracted for the time being.
I'm not sure we can realistically hope for much more than that. I'm thinking I was optimistic about the likelihood of him getting prosecuted.

A couple of solid blows/prosecutions on Trump Org people, and as much as possible / all of the report going public would be about best case scenario.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
If nothing comes of it, as I suspect will be the case, he and his followers are going to be even more insufferable

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads

Honestly, i don't think Trump nor the entrenched media are worried, they will all be fine but at least everyone gets to shout at each other some more.

prefuse

Threads
I get the feeling that Trump is going to sail through this, unfortunately. If the report doesn't show any definite evidence of collusion, he will go to town on it. It will reinforce his base support.

Most of the pundits have been saying he should be far more concerned with the southern district of New York investigations. They have real teeth.

But we'll see. The fucker seems to get away with everything.

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
If nothing comes of it, as I suspect will be the case, he and his followers are going to be even more insufferable
Yeah. Ugh.
So the legendary White Nationalist sexist crook isn't provably a traitor just yet. Fuck it. We haven't read the report yet...the only info we have on it so far is from Trump's attorney general. It isn't too much of a stretch to think he might have framed it a bit in favour of Trump's agenda.
Thankful again I don't have Twitter or Facebook. I'd say Scott Adams is having GOOD TIMES today, the talentless sneaky-angry pseudo-intellectual bastard. I do feel sorry for Seth Abrahamson, what's he going to write 50-post monster threads about now?

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
We'd all be better off putting energies elsewhere. If we've learnt anything it's that Trump cannot be beaten head on, he's been playing the media brand game his whole life. Hes such an empty sack that he is entirely dependent on airtime though, focus the camera on something beyond personalities for 2020 and he disappears.

ann post

Threads
We'd all be better off putting energies elsewhere. If we've learnt anything it's that Trump cannot be beaten head on, he's been playing the media brand game his whole life. Hes such an empty sack that he is entirely dependent on airtime though, focus the camera on something beyond personalities for 2020 and he disappears.
Totally agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Calling
    Observer
    Sevdaliza
    The Calling

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads