Special Donald appears fucked. (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Trump is taking his trolling to a new level with his own movie style posters

5c2e8a72dda4c8116b8b461d.jpg

BBRMobd.img

There seems to be an argument for not publishing derogatory information on people who haven't been charged. So he might slip out of this net too

Right. And I think it's likely that criminal charges will not be brought against him by Mueller. Therefore we're probably not going to hear anything explicitly criminal about him directly in the report.

I think it's *possible* that there will be charges brought against family members, and that quite a lot of information has been turned up and presumably passed on to other interested parties at the state level.

If the offspring, or various Trump org people start getting prosecuted that's going to annoy him. The background noise of wondering what the fuck these NY AG etc are up to might be enough to keep him generally angry and distracted for the time being.
I'm not sure we can realistically hope for much more than that. I'm thinking I was optimistic about the likelihood of him getting prosecuted.

A couple of solid blows/prosecutions on Trump Org people, and as much as possible / all of the report going public would be about best case scenario.

If nothing comes of it, as I suspect will be the case, he and his followers are going to be even more insufferable

Honestly, i don't think Trump nor the entrenched media are worried, they will all be fine but at least everyone gets to shout at each other some more.

I get the feeling that Trump is going to sail through this, unfortunately. If the report doesn't show any definite evidence of collusion, he will go to town on it. It will reinforce his base support.

Most of the pundits have been saying he should be far more concerned with the southern district of New York investigations. They have real teeth.

But we'll see. The fucker seems to get away with everything.

If nothing comes of it, as I suspect will be the case, he and his followers are going to be even more insufferable
Yeah. Ugh.
So the legendary White Nationalist sexist crook isn't provably a traitor just yet. Fuck it. We haven't read the report yet...the only info we have on it so far is from Trump's attorney general. It isn't too much of a stretch to think he might have framed it a bit in favour of Trump's agenda.
Thankful again I don't have Twitter or Facebook. I'd say Scott Adams is having GOOD TIMES today, the talentless sneaky-angry pseudo-intellectual bastard. I do feel sorry for Seth Abrahamson, what's he going to write 50-post monster threads about now?

We'd all be better off putting energies elsewhere. If we've learnt anything it's that Trump cannot be beaten head on, he's been playing the media brand game his whole life. Hes such an empty sack that he is entirely dependent on airtime though, focus the camera on something beyond personalities for 2020 and he disappears.

We'd all be better off putting energies elsewhere. If we've learnt anything it's that Trump cannot be beaten head on, he's been playing the media brand game his whole life. Hes such an empty sack that he is entirely dependent on airtime though, focus the camera on something beyond personalities for 2020 and he disappears.

Totally agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back