OSX Leopard 26th October (1 Viewer)

So hereself has decided today to possibly get a macbook, I'm presuming if she buys one from the apple store online it should come with leopard installed? But if she buys one in the shops it will have the old OS??

depends on when the shops got their stock really dude! you can always ask in the shop to be sure

i ordered mine last friday when leopard was released. it came with tiger installed and leopard on disc.

Posting this with Leopard installed.

Very nice but not earth-shattering. If a few of us in work hadn't chipped in to buy this, I may not have bothered.

To those of you with a nice new shiny aluminium and glass iMac, there may be a problem if you install it.

About two months ago, Apple release update 1.1 for the new Alu iMac and it screwed up the video drivers on a lot of machines causing them to crash as soon as the drivers had to do anything as simple as magnifying the dock and makes your computer unusable.

I had this problem and did an Archive and Install to get back to the earlier version.

Problem now is that 1.1 is built into Leopard and it still fucks up your machine.

I had to dig out the Powerbook to write this.

Apparently a fix is on the way but nobody is sure when.

Fix finally arrived last night and all seems well.

doesn't look like it - I even bought 3 yr apple care, so if something goes wrong I probably won't need to rampage then either. drag.

so i installed it... and it slows down my internet connection and causes my Airport Extreme network to drop out every 3 mins.

fuck you leopard, i am re-installing Tiger 10.4 because this is so unreliable its ridiculous.

sure it looks pretty but my apple wireless keeps disappearing.

load of cock.

so i installed it... and it slows down my internet connection and causes my Airport Extreme network to drop out every 3 mins.

fuck you leopard, i am re-installing Tiger 10.4 because this is so unreliable its ridiculous.

sure it looks pretty but my apple wireless keeps disappearing.

load of cock.
yeah! you tell 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back