No Country For Old Men (1 Viewer)

I liked the way that the one person in the film who was a match for Bardem was the woman in the reception of the trailer park.

See I assumed that he returned to shoot her off-camera, thus starting the accumulation of murders that we don't see. Hmmmm.
I thought the effect of all that was to hint of the world beginning to overflow with violence, so much so that the storyteller can't catch it all in one film.

I was disappointed how the bus interior was way too modern, i bet it was put into production 1994 the latest!!!

s_08.jpg
i noticed that too! fruity!!

I watched it yesterday evening, I really enjoyed it. I'm suprised no one mentioned the early scene with the dog. The colour is just phenomenal and the meanness of that dog. The "unresolvedness" of the ending seems so inconsequential in the actual scheme of the film.

Who played Llewellyn? He was amazing. He looking like a cross between about four other famous actors but wasn't any of them

Who played Llewellyn? He was amazing. He looking like a cross between about four other famous actors but wasn't any of them

Josh Brolin. Son of famed Streisand-humper James Brolin.
I never really reckoned much on him but he turned in some good to great performances last year.
Planet Terror as the doc
Small part in The Valley Of Elah
Fantastic in American Gangster and easily the most interesting character in the movie. When are they making a flick about that guy??

Come on! Surely there's someone out there in Thumped land that didn't like this movie. This is unprecedented ...

I liked it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back