No Country For Old Men (3 Viewers)

awesome. one of the few examples of a book i love becoming a really good film.

(though for some reason, in my imagination the sheriff had a moustache and moss didn't...)

Anywhere you can watch it online instead of doing college work?

Ah here, if you're going to see this, go see it properly. Half the joy of the film is in the landscape photography - why anybody would bother with a shitty streaming screener on a laptop, for a film like this, is beyond me.

PS I thought it was amazing. Need to see it again though.

Ah here, if you're going to see this, go see it properly. Half the joy of the film is in the landscape photography - why anybody would bother with a shitty streaming screener on a laptop, for a film like this, is beyond me.

i agree totally. the nuances in the sound design alone (especially during the hotel/transponder scene) DEMAND you enter the picture house.

This still alone has more going for it than 99% of other movies that will be released this year

bardemcountry.jpg

PS I thought it was amazing. Need to see it again though.

I was a bit sorry at the end i hadn't gone to see it, but it wasn't shitty and it wasn't on a laptop so don't weep for me or anything. Great film. And I loved the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back