Home improvement (4 Viewers)

I would love multiple Hives (not in the Boys season 4 type way) but I would also like a sloth, pygmy goats, and a mini turtle on a skateboard. So, I can't be trusted.

good enough for me.

I'd love to stick a hive on my shed roof.

House behind us has some class of what I generally consider the cock extension category of dogs (pit bulls etc.) May not respond well to bees.

I would love multiple Hives (not in the Boys season 4 type way) but I would also like a sloth, pygmy goats, and a mini turtle on a skateboard. So, I can't be trusted.
You should have taken The Ram up on getting a goat that time.

good enough for me.

I'd love to stick a hive on my shed roof.

House behind us has some class of what I generally consider the cock extension category of dogs (pit bulls etc.) May not respond well to bees.
We've considered it here - and we're lucky that we have a side gate, means we'd be able to let a beekeeper put a hive in our garden and maintain it while we learn the ropes from them.

I’ve always wanted bees but the one place I lived that would have been great, I had to move out of. We back onto another house and the gardens are fairly short, otherwise I’d have one or two there. My uncle has bees in a small apple orchard in Wexford, dropped me in a frame of honey last week. A fun, sticky evening of getting the honey out and got just over two jars out of it.

I’ve always wanted bees but the one place I lived that would have been great, I had to move out of. We back onto another house and the gardens are fairly short, otherwise I’d have one or two there. My uncle has bees in a small apple orchard in Wexford, dropped me in a frame of honey last week. A fun, sticky evening of getting the honey out and got just over two jars out of it.
Honey Bees Oprah GIF by Team Coco

I was reading a thing - can't remember where - and the bee experts don't want us creating more hives, they want us growing more habitat
Like having your garden full of pollinating flowers and plants is better than a hive

I was reading a thing - can't remember where - and the bee experts don't want us creating more hives, they want us growing more habitat
Like having your garden full of pollinating flowers and plants is better than a hive

we have a honeysuckle growing on a wall in the back garden that is literally humming at the moment

I have a couple of these in my garden. They take about two years to grow to any height and then bloom for a summer before dying. But when they're in bloom the bees go apeshit for them. They look awesome too. They replicate like mad, so you need to keep the seedlings in check, but that's the only work required

1719231789593.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back