new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (5 Viewers)

Theo did it in a big game though. :cool:

I find it interesting the roasting Senderos is getting on RTE. He's crap but is he any worse than any of the third choice centre havles in the top 4? I don't think so.

i would take hyypia, alex or silvestre/pique/brown any day of the fucking week over senderos. He is actually so bad that i almost feel sorry for gallas, toure and clichy as they all played well.

fair play to gerrard to admit that he was shit. takes a big man to admit that after champions league q-final.

then you have a complete slimeball like dunphy put together that shit about wenger! i guarantee that you could have put similar clips together of benitez tonight, or ferguson on sunday etc purely done to get a rise out of brady

then you have a complete slimeball like dunphy put together that shit about wenger! i guarantee that you could have put similar clips together of benitez tonight, or ferguson on sunday etc purely done to get a rise out of brady

I don't know if I should get into it. It seemed unfair what they were saying.

fair play to gerrard to admit that he was shit. takes a big man to admit that after champions league q-final.

that was classis RTE punditry. Brady seems furious. He finds it hard to mask his bias.

I don't know if I should get into it. It seemed unfair what they were saying.

I dont mind unfair, but that was completely pointless! oh my god a manager gets pissed off when his team underperforms.....shock.....horror.......he looks like John Cleese.....he looks like John Cleese......he looks like John Cleese....he looks like John Cleese

entertaining, but awful tv. then dunphy trying to pawn it off as analysis. If it was a tv show about football managers who looks like members of monty python then fair enough

I see trees of green........ white roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more.....than Ill never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin...*spoken*(I ....love....you).

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
*spoken*(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than Ill never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

Well done Mickeys.

As a neutral I'm kind of disappointed to see Arsenal go out. The passing in the first half hour was great to watch. Its frustrating to see them shoot themselves in the foot - not once, but twice.
As soon as Liverpool scored the first the confidence seemed to go. They weren't passing it through midfield as they had been and were giving it to Almunia to boot up to Adabayor to lose. There were no more neat little triangles through midfield. When Arsenal lose control of midfield, that's it, they're screwed. They can't play the long ball game. Losing Flamini made a big difference too.

What a game in fairness.

Disappointed for Arsenal, but kudos to the Pool.

The age old dictum of Arsenal "only scoring pretty goals" was their undoing again. Two imaculately crafted stikes versus four goals made out of nothing. Still, Pool worked their socks off with a ridiculous team effort.

As an asthete of the game, I obviously think Liverpool are still pretty mank to watch. But football's more that just pretty passing. It's about graft, determination, cojones. Liverpool in Europe have those traits in spades. Fair fucks.

Bring on the Manu Vs Liverpool final.

My first preference for the title is Barca, but if there's gonna be an All-English dust-up, might as well make it a real spicey one.

As a neutral I'm kind of disappointed to see Arsenal go out. The passing in the first half hour was great to watch. Its frustrating to see them shoot themselves in the foot - not once, but twice.
As soon as Liverpool scored the first the confidence seemed to go. They weren't passing it through midfield as they had been and were giving it to Almunia to boot up to Adabayor to lose. There were no more neat little triangles through midfield. When Arsenal lose control of midfield, that's it, they're screwed. They can't play the long ball game. Losing Flamini made a big difference too.

they ran out of steam kid.
liverpools midfield aint too shabby.
the Little Chief is fuckin awesome.

Didn't get to see the game, but looks like the 12th man did it for us once more. We probably shouldn't have gotten out of jail after we were cut open so horribly for the equalizer, but when you let 5 goals in over two legs you're probably going out.

God, Chelski AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back