new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Good one trev.

I thought he should have stayed on his line; he came out to narrow the angle and took himself out of the game.

Yup.

What's the point of sitting on a 70m warchest if you don't spend it? Arsene doesn't have the bottle to spend big.

Yup.

What's the point of sitting on a 70m warchest if you don't spend it? Arsene doesn't have the bottle to spend big.
he wants his kids to win it all for him. 4 years now. 1 cup. nothing since vieria left. at what stage does he admit that they need something else. what if they have another season without any silverware. people can yak on al they want about arsenes kids, and the flowing football etc, but what use is it if they don't win. then again they could do a double this year. it's a results business, bill. all the neutrals love the arsenal. neutrals me hole. tennis is for neutrals. fuck off. i'd much rather arse won it (anything) than united or chavski, don't get me wrong. but as a neutral, bill, it's nearly as frustrating as being a fan. he needs to buy, that's tech reality. fergie isn't winning cos he has a load of toddlers in his back yard. you win nothing with kids, as true now as it ever was.

masch got two extra games. seemed to learn his lesson last night tho. stormed off in a huff when he was awarded a free kick.

mon the pool

mon the bache

mon the roma

mon the schalke

set up the dream semis we all wanted

liverpool are going to beat man u in the final
nothing is surer

guillem balague was saying liverpool have agreed a deal for a major england international and its going to be a big surprise.

wes brown anyone?

guillem balague was saying liverpool have agreed a deal for a major england international and its going to be a big surprise.

wes brown anyone?

it is a major english football international right?

Arsenal and Liverpool supporters groups are marking Saturday as "Ray Kennedy day". Kennedy spent 14 years of his career at the 2 clubs scoring 53 goals in 158 games during his spell at Highbury before he moved to Anfield in 1974 where he scored 51 in 275 games for Liverpool, his lower goals return was probably down to being switched from striker to center midfield so that the side could accommodate Keegan, Toshack and himself.

Kennedy now suffers from Parkinson's disease (he was diagnosed at 35) and is unable to work. He had to sell his medals, caps, shirts and other memorabilia after falling on financially hard times. Both clubs have in the past made efforts to help him financially and fund raising events are being run by supporters groups from both clubs this weekend.

I heard Lennon but Bentley would be a seriously good buy.
he would, my only misgiving would be that if rafa keeps that formation, and he should, we need an attacking winger who'll chip in with some goals too. will bentley. lennon gives you pace, but i've never been that impressed with him. i'd prefer swp if we're buying part-timers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back