new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

that's the noise crouchy is making alright. can't seem him deviating from last weeks team to be honest

They already have Pennant.

Young Lionel Richie is linked with a move to Newcastle, apparently. Ha. Keg is bonkers-if it's true.
Heard the Bentley rumours but Gerrard's bro on one of the LFC forums reckons this is guff.
Rahfina from Schalke and two South American boys seems more likely.

Young Lionel Richie is linked with a move to Newcastle, apparently. Ha. Keg is bonkers-if it's true.
Heard the Bentley rumours but Gerrard's bro on one of the LFC forums reckons this is guff.
Rahfina from Schalke and two South American boys seems more likely.

dont even know if bentley would be worth it, english -> overpriced. He is very good for blackburn but dont think he is good enough for one of the big clubs.

dont even know if bentley would be worth it, english -> overpriced. He is very good for blackburn but dont think he is good enough for one of the big clubs.

I don't think a self-aggrandizing chav would do well under Rafa (c.f. Bellamy) Gamst-Pederson though? Yes, please.
I've just heard Sir David Becks is lined-up to move to Anfield.

Has the whole world gone crazy?

I don't think a self-aggrandizing chav would do well under Rafa (c.f. Bellamy) Gamst-Pederson though? Yes, please.
I've just heard Sir David Becks is lined-up to move to Anfield.

Has the whole world gone crazy?
wha? the fuck he is.

Gamst-Pederson has gone off the boil. DB is the man now. Not a world beater, but still top 4 quality I reckon

I've been advocatiing Pool buy him since post #1020 of this very thread.

If they get him for £15 million or under, that's grand money.

Gamst-Pederson has gone off the boil. DB is the man now. Not a world beater, but still top 4 quality I reckon

I've been advocatiing Pool buy him since post #1020 of this very thread.

If they get him for £15 million or under, that's grand money.
whoa, nelly. 15 mill could buy someone of righteous quality. if we get him for 6-7-8 mil fine. anything over that they can jump. swapsies with crotch would work for me.

absolute cracker of a match! , class finish by torres. run of the season by wallcott.

some awful displays as well, eboue, gerrard. should senderos ever be allowed to play football again!

and to wrap it all up liverpool get awarded a penalty for a foul very similar to kuyts last week

on a different note, ronaldo plays incredibly well all season and giles still isnt sure about him as a player. Wallcott has one great run all season and he is converted and wallcott is one for the future!

on a different note, ronaldo plays incredibly well all season and giles still isnt sure about him as a player. Wallcott has one great run all season and he is converted and wallcott is one for the future!

Theo did it in a big game though. :cool:

I find it interesting the roasting Senderos is getting on RTE. He's crap but is he any worse than any of the third choice centre havles in the top 4? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back