new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

defensive mistakes cost both of us in the past week as I'm sure you'll agree. Did WBA deserve a point against you yesterday ? I haven't seen it yet.

No I don't agree, you would have lost last week even without the mistakes cos Liverpool were the better team....by quite some distance.
I didn't see the WBA game either

No I don't agree, you would have lost last week even without the mistakes cos Liverpool were the better team....by quite some distance.
I didn't see the WBA game either
That's what I just said you really don't bother actually reading any of my posts. It's irrelevant anyway.

Just watched the MOTD highlights there, Toure gifted them the equaliser and looked pretty poor throughout Suarez missed a great chance but WBA probably did just about enough to get a point.

So I show this to another (United supporter) friend and he says

unusual
most Liverpool fans I know are spiteful cunts with chips on their shoulders
and theyre close mates

So we still have a little ways to go.
Fairly standard United fan response. Hopefully eating a bowl of shit for the next few years will learn them some.

I was at Old Trafford for a Pool-Utd game once. They've some choice songs themselves, about various things.

I am not sure, and it's a bit of hyperbole, but I think that was the best football I've seen Liverpool play since 1991.

Every player was fantastic. Coutinho, Henderson, and Gerrard - Gerrard! - had the Arsenal midfield completely covered. Suarez kept in for short passes and that made such a difference compared to the game at the Emirates. Sterling looked unplayable. I know Arsenal couldn't really get into it after 2-0 but still. Amazing!

Makes the Villa and Brom results stick in the fucking craw. Although, we're 5 points better off on those fixtures than last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back