new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Brendan-Rodgers-Smile.jpg

When asked if Liverpool were in the title race, Gerrard replied: "According to Brendan we are not. We do what he says and he says we are not in the title race, so we carry on pushing for the top four and see where it takes us." The only unconvincing riposte of Liverpool's entire afternoon.

I don't expect both Arsenal and City to drop points later, but this could potentially be a huge night for you folk. You could be properly in the title race by 10 O'Clock.

I still think City will be champions but if Arsenal aren't I'd find it quite funny if Liverpool won the league as soon as Fergie retired.

I'd rather Arsenal beat United, to be honest. Still see points dropping off them. I dunno. Is drawing 2 all with Villa at home championship form? Mind you, the 1 all at Brom looked dire, but it was all Chelsea and Arse could manage.

It's possible....mathematically. I would think, well, LFC don't have the squad to be champions, but they do have the best strikers. And that's what won it for United last season. yeah, the idea of Ally Cissokho winning the league is laughable, but fucking John O'Shea and Wes Brown have won it, so why not. It would be a victory for attacking footy.

Of course, it all hangs on Liverpool doing to City and Chelsea what they did to Arsenal. That would be delicious.

In closing, unlikely. 4th looked like a dream at the beginning of the season, and it would be gutting to lose it now. I'd take top 3. Winning the league? I might drown in my own piss, I'd laugh so hard.

Bring back Traore.
He's got the medals.

Let down by some poor defenders today. Toure was pretty toure. Flanagan wasn't good. Sktl, so so and Mig needs to come for a fucking ball every now and then.

When Cissokho is the best of your defenders, you know you haven't been good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back