new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

fuck.

thats a vital win. fair dues to them. can actually watch motd tonight so. would have been an awful point after saturday. now will be known as a great character building win. sounds like the young lad that came on played well too. taxiera? sounded like 'to shearer' anyway. touré though? thankfully agger back

nice one. hon the pool!

Massive bloody win. Watch Gerrard's streak for quality MOTD entertainment!
Taxiera just walloped a few wild shots from what I could see.

Suarez and Sturridge are the top two scorers in the league now. If Agger and Sakho come back and remember how to defend it might be ok. Can't believe Spuds did Newcastle though, that's annoying.

Massive bloody win. Watch Gerrard's streak for quality MOTD entertainment!
Taxiera just walloped a few wild shots from what I could see.
was listening to lfc tv shit commentary with st john and someone else. they mentioned he was alright. maybe not..

ALeqM5iFv0M6Q-lkoJJxjl3REe2qXRBJpA

Reminds me of LFC's last attempt at a league, 08-09. There were comeback agogo. Late goals. Wigan, Boro.... but unlike now, there were tons of nil alls, and Manchester United. Glad those guys aren't around any more.

The 1-1 with us and the 4-4 with arsenal sank you didn't they ? That was a great year.
Second with 86 points. It's united getting 90 that sank us, the utter cunts.

It was the 7 home draws. Fulham, Hull, Birmingham, West Ham...
Anyway, that's the past. This is the now. CHAMPIONS ELECT!

Liverpool didn't buy anyone in the xfer window...do you think they were trying to avoid the Faustino effect?

Second with 86 points. It's united getting 90 that sank us, the utter cunts.

It was the 7 home draws. Fulham, Hull, Birmingham, West Ham...
Anyway, that's the past. This is the now. CHAMPIONS ELECT!
The way they played from christmas until april was the best you've been in a long time. Could well be a case this year that the CL decides matters. If City and Arsenal go out against Barca and Bayern and Chelski get a decent draw in the quarter finals it could be Liverpool City and Arsenal at the top, though I think Arsenal will fall away no matter what happens in europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back