new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Ah He-uh. He'll be alright, lads. 12 million is one third of an Andy Carroll, so no pressure at all. All he needs to do is score more than 1 gola every 3,000 minutes and we're sorted.

A-kydoGCEAI5SQa.jpg:large

From a neutral point of view its nice to see Liverpool playing well again. There's a balance to the team I haven't seen since Alonso left. Everyone's confident on the ball and there's a patience to their play. Sure, the recent opposition haven't been great. And there was that blip in Stoke. But, still, something fundamental seems to have changed and they are heading in the right direction.

From a neutral point of view its nice to see Liverpool playing well again. There's a balance to the team I haven't seen since Alonso left. Everyone's confident on the ball and there's a patience to their play. Sure, the recent opposition haven't been great. And there was that blip in Stoke. But, still, something fundamental seems to have changed and they are heading in the right direction.

Agreed. I was saying to a Liverpool fan the other night that it's great to see a Liverpool that at least play like Liverpool. I mean they may not win the league for a season or two (or twenty) under Rogers but they've been worth watching for the first time in a very very long time. Plus it was the best derby in 20 years this season.

Agreed. I was saying to a Liverpool fan the other night that it's great to see a Liverpool that at least play like Liverpool. I mean they may not win the league for a season or two (or twenty) under Rogers but they've been worth watching for the first time in a very very long time. Plus it was the best derby in 20 years this season.

Exactly. Can't see them challenging for the top 4 for the next few seasons. But they have some sort of identity again. And its nice to see a team trying to work rather than buy itself success. You can see the players have been working hard in training and look fitter and sharper. Good luck to them.

well the next 4 games will determine alot as we away to city, utd and arsenal for 3 of them and considering we only got 1 point out of 9 at home it'll be tough enough. granted we threw it away against city and outplayed utd.

fingers crossed for something at OT this sunday

well the next 4 games will determine alot as we away to city, utd and arsenal for 3 of them and considering we only got 1 point out of 9 at home it'll be tough enough. granted we threw it away against city and outplayed utd.

fingers crossed for something at OT this sunday

I think a draw is likely this Sunday, can't remember the last time there was a draw between the two teams. For the rest of the games a lot depends on how Sturridge fits in, if he hits the ground running and nets a few then they could very well turn over Arse and City.

They'll beat the Arse, draw against City, and lost to an extra-time penalty against United

I'm putting them down for high scoring draw with Arsenal and narrow wins at City and United. My thinking is that like Everton they play better in the bigger games and without wanting to insult Arsenal, there just isn't the same bite in Liverpool vs Arsenal matches.

I'm putting them down for high scoring draw with Arsenal and narrow wins at City and United. My thinking is that like Everton they play better in the bigger games and without wanting to insult Arsenal, there just isn't the same bite in Liverpool vs Arsenal matches.

I think the Arsenal result is up to Arsenal, really. Depends on whether or not they'll be zippy and incisive, or running into each other like eejits.

I think the Arsenal result is up to Arsenal, really. Depends on whether or not they'll be zippy and incisive, or running into each other like eejits.
Agreed.
Turned the corner, kick on from here etc. On paper it could be an absolute belter. I'd like to put a fiver on the number of successful passes It could well be well over 1000,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back