new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

I don't get this. This is the first interview i've come accross that Suarez has done, and it's in Spanish and for a mag or tv company 7,000 miles away. I don't get how he has to shut his mouth. Has he ever done an interview in England or actually said anything? As for what he said, everyone pilloried him at the time for the dive, everyone on earth saw that it was a dive, in a game where he was lucky to not have some broken ribs after being stamped on. So, even on MOTD where the resolutely stay on the fence they were calling it a dive. Why is it a big deal that he's admitted to something everyone already knew? It's not as if he even got a peno out of it. The ref laughed.

You know what's bullshit, players coming ut and saying "i don't dive, i was anticipating contact. i thought i felt something. He had my shirt. i have piles" whatever bullshit excuses you hear from lads who can speak english and have mates in the media. Gareth Bale doesn't dive, he's just so fast that we can't see the contact. Bollocks. At least Suarez isn't giving us that bullshit. And frankly there's worse things footballers have done over the years.

So what your saying is, if you're a blatant cheating cunt , then it's okay to say so. Right, I'm sure top managers around the world feel exactly the same as you do.

GOD. Imagine a a league of Linekers. "refs didn't hate him, and that's what mattered." Jolly hockey sticks.

Also, if you think refs are deliberately not giving Suarez decisions (such as the winner against Everton), is that the real issue? That's institutionalised cheating of the worst kind. That's like some kind of of industrial bullying shit right there. You think it's a good idea to brownose to the prefects, do you?

I see.

It's human nature not to give the benefit of the doubt to absolute cunts.

So what your saying is, if you're a blatant cheating cunt , then it's okay to say so. Right, I'm sure top managers around the world feel exactly the same as you do.

So what you're saying is that if you're a blatant cheating cunt, it's okay as long as you don't say so?

I never said it was okay, i just said, what's the big fucking deal?

So what you're saying is that if you're a blatant cheating cunt, it's okay as long as you don't say so?

I never said it was okay, i just said, what's the big fucking deal?

The big deal is that he's a fucking cheating cunt. Now he's admitting to being a fucking cheating cunt. If that's not a big fucking deal then Lance Fucking Armstrong isn't a big fucking deal either.

The big deal is that he's a fucking cheating cunt. Now he's admitting to being a fucking cheating cunt. If that's not a big fucking deal then Lance Fucking Armstrong isn't a big fucking deal either.

Okay, dive against Stoke when you don't get a peno and get booked = winning 7 tour de Frances? As you ratchet up the hyperbole, so your point gets eroded. It's entered the realm of utter fantasy now.

Even Lee Hughes got another chance.

It's human nature not to give the benefit of the doubt to absolute cunts.

Actually, when you subject this to scrutiny, it's utterly incorrect. Every society in the history of mankind has been presided over by utter cunts. Utter cunts run the world. That's why they're cunts.

You're gonna need better analogies than this.

Actually, when you subject this to scrutiny, it's utterly incorrect. Every society in the history of mankind has been presided over by utter cunts. Utter cunts run the world. That's why they're cunts.

Football players do not preside over anything on a pitch, the refs do. So my analogy is correct and you need to brush up on your rules of football.

Football players do not preside over anything on a pitch, the refs do. So my analogy is correct and you need to brush up on your rules of football.

I'm au fait with the rules of football, and also the concept of cheating. Neither Suarez nor Liverpool made any gain from his "fall". If we're slavishly sticking to what he actually said
"I was accused of falling inside the box in a match and it's true I did it that time, because we were drawing against Stoke at home and we needed anything to win it."

Now, seeing as you're annihilating him on what he said, he's admitted to doing it. Once. Seeing as we're taking him at his word, that's the only time he's dived. It didn't work. He clearly hasn't tried it again. because, logically, if he had, he'd have admitted to it. Right?

Now, he's getting pilloried again for admitting to a fall by the same people who pilloried him for not admitting he handled the ball at Mansfield, even though he didn't do it deliberately. He should have told the ref, they all said. Clearly it's one rule for everyone else, and another for him. It was the ref's choice to let that goal stand, and yet Suarez gets the guff?

But to get, pedantically, back onto the subject of the rules. He didn't get a penalty for his dive. As per the rules. The rules won, Suarez lost. Pulis reckons it's Suarezs who are responsible for tsunami, cancer, infant mortality and the Gemini 6 accident which killed, among others, the people's favourite Virgil "Gus" Grissom, whereas Huths and Shawcrosses, who like to snap bones like toothpicks, are "honest".

The most consistent thing in football has always been hypocrisy, this is not different. Isn't it refreshing to have a footballer utter something other than the usual bland platitudes? I'd have more respect for Huth if he came out and admitted that he wanted to snap Suarez's ribcage in twain because he was a cunt, and no one likes him.

I'm au fait with the rules of football, and also the concept of cheating. Neither Suarez nor Liverpool made any gain from his "fall". If we're slavishly sticking to what he actually said
"I was accused of falling inside the box in a match and it's true I did it that time, because we were drawing against Stoke at home and we needed anything to win it."

Now, seeing as you're annihilating him on what he said, he's admitted to doing it. Once. Seeing as we're taking him at his word, that's the only time he's dived. It didn't work. He clearly hasn't tried it again. because, logically, if he had, he'd have admitted to it. Right?

Now, he's getting pilloried again for admitting to a fall by the same people who pilloried him for not admitting he handled the ball at Mansfield, even though he didn't do it deliberately. He should have told the ref, they all said. Clearly it's one rule for everyone else, and another for him. It was the ref's choice to let that goal stand, and yet Suarez gets the guff?

But to get, pedantically, back onto the subject of the rules. He didn't get a penalty for his dive. As per the rules. The rules won, Suarez lost. Pulis reckons it's Suarezs who are responsible for tsunami, cancer, infant mortality and the Gemini 6 accident which killed, among others, the people's favourite Virgil "Gus" Grissom, whereas Huths and Shawcrosses, who like to snap bones like toothpicks, are "honest".

The most consistent thing in football has always been hypocrisy, this is not different. Isn't it refreshing to have a footballer utter something other than the usual bland platitudes? I'd have more respect for Huth if he came out and admitted that he wanted to snap Suarez's ribcage in twain because he was a cunt, and no one likes him.

No I suggested that Rogers was right to "impose sanctions" because he shouldn't be giving interviews about cheating. I pillory him because he's a diving, stamping, biting, racist, cheating cunt.

No I suggested that Rogers was right to "impose sanctions" because he shouldn't be giving interviews about cheating. I pillory him because he's a diving, stamping, biting, racist, cheating cunt.

But he's not, if he doesn't admit to it, right?

Sanctions my hole. What do you think he did? Suarez didn't look too upset today.

You must have spent your youth watching the Care Bears kick a beach ball around. Otherwise, with that attitude, you'd have had an aneurysm and decapitated yourself in rage. Image. Diving! Cheating! Stamping! Duncan Ferguson! Imagine.

But he's not, if he doesn't admit to it, right?

Sanctions my hole. What do you think he did? Suarez didn't look too upset today.

You must have spent your youth watching the Care Bears kick a beach ball around. Otherwise, with that attitude, you'd have had an aneurysm and decapitated yourself in rage. Image. Diving! Cheating! Stamping! Duncan Ferguson! Imagine.

No I never said if you don't own up to cheating your fine. Look at Alan Shearer or Ashley Young.

I said football's is better off with him in the game about 10 posts ago. But he's still a cunt, I still can't stand the sight of him. That's the great thing about football you can always have someone to hate. It's cathartic. You left out Notable ex Evertonian bastards like Marco Matterazzi, Tommy Gravesen and Slavin Bilic by the way.

You started all this by saying Suarez did nothing wrong no big deal and Rogers was wrong to "impose sanctions" I say he's absolutely right to impose sanctions and Suarez is a fool if he thinks going on the record and saying "I cheated" is a good move.

No I never said if you don't own up to cheating your fine. Look at Alan Shearer or Ashley Young.

I said football's is better off with him in the game about 10 posts ago. But he's still a cunt, I still can't stand the sight of him. That's the great thing about football you can always have someone to hate. It's cathartic. You left out Notable ex Evertonian bastards like Marco Matterazzi, Tommy Gravesen and Slavin Bilic by the way.

You started all this by saying Suarez did nothing wrong no big deal and Rogers was wrong to "impose sanctions" I say he's absolutely right to impose sanctions and Suarez is a fool if he thinks going on the record and saying "I cheated" is a good move.

I never said Rodgers was wrong to do anything. I said what a load of old shit this is. And it is. If you'd just said "my point is I hate Suarez, and i am an enemy of reason, so don't try it on me." I'd have gone to bed hours ago.

Steady now, Bill Clinton was sound.

Fuck. Listening to Washingcattle banging on about Luis Suarez is like listening to the Catholic Church talking about sex. We get it, but you can't have him - he's our cunt okay?

In other news, the 'pool were very fucking good today. It was just Norwich yes, but there were so many positives from the game it's hard to know where to begin. Most encouraging was what's going on upfront with this Sturridge fella. He's already looking like a perfect fit and this is what Rodgers was trying to get going in the Summer before everything went tits up. Credit due there after all the flak he's been getting this year. Could you imagine Carroll having that type of interaction with Suarez? Lots more to come from this burgeoning partnership. I just hope they can help us beat a team above us sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back