new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Even if you're not a first team player and are a youth, if you're a huge prospect you're a big deal. People know your name. You're the star of your group of friends. This is the kind of status that young women pick up on. Any women really.
Also, it's not like it's hard to get laid these days when you're a teen anyway, and is anyone accusing these birds of being supermodels?

Also, let's not rule out a possible hefty langer on him.
how do you get that into the conversation. "you have nice eyes. By the way, i've a hefty langer on me."

Again, this approach hasn't worked for me, not least when my bluff has been called.

how do you get that into the conversation. "you have nice eyes. By the way, i've a hefty langer on me."

Again, this approach hasn't worked for me, not least when my bluff has been called.

Well, it generally has to be true.

Once you get into one poor unfortunate's pants, word spreads pretty quickly.
It's the type of thing that women talk about, I am taken to believe.

Well, it generally has to be true.

Once you get into one poor unfortunate's pants, word spreads pretty quickly.
It's the type of thing that women talk about, I am taken to believe.

Don't women have better things to talk about than mickeys? So, in order not to disappoint, set a realistic expectation. "You have nice eyes, and i have an average penis. Hmmmmm, average." or even better "I read in a book that a wang need only be 4 inches long to stimulate the woman's frontage. well, prepare for five inches!"

Again, this approach hasn't worked for me. I also find that walking around Copper's with your cock hanging out doesn't work either.

An interesting game last night. Liverpool were caught napping early doors and 2 goals were always going to be hard to come back from. But they really did have Spurs pinned back for the majority of the game thereafter. Should have got the draw, missed enough chances. What's happened to Suso, out of favour? Sahin not even featuring these days? Pool have 6 winnable fixtures up until xmas and if they play like they did last night there's a good 13/14 out of 18 points there for the taking.

It's so boring, but if we'd gotten a peno, EVER, Jose Enrique's onsdie goal was given on sunday and Dempsey sad little dive wasn't awarded with a free kick, we'd be many points better off. But it needs to be in our own hands, can't be relying on refs to get the really simple decisions right, even occasionally. Better we just start to score fucking goals.

didn't see any of the game last night. yeah, sahin doesn't seem to be cutting it at all at all.

my usually pretty pessimistic self is still pretty optimistic about this season. really feel that pool gonna be much stronger (i.e. winning games) as season goes on. vital suarez stays fit/on pitch obviously and the reinforcements brought in will be of a decent, reliable quality though. have seen most games this year. apart from arsenal, they've been clearly better team. as was said above. luck just not with them for big calls in places.

i'm hoping this bout of games with downing at left back is rodgers last throw of the dice with regards to him having a place on the team.

I can only imagine the Stew Downing at left back experiment is to get him fit and in the shop window before January, because he's a fucking DISGRACE. He's a total coward. I wonder why Brendan doesn't rate Jack Robinson.

Excuses? Come on. It's like me giving you the keys to a house I just built last week and then blaming you when the walls cave in.

They were great in the first half. There's nothing a manager can do when one of the highest paid players in the europe decides to just not give a fuck and pass it blindly to the opposition.

We look like we might snake into 4th so it's written in the stars that Rafa will win the CL and knock us into the europa league.

Take that shit to the Chelsea thread. We might as well be talking about Woy or Kevin Keegan.

hoping to ctah the s'hampton highlights online this evening as wanna see how allen and stevie pushed on with lucas back.

yeah i agree that sahin and assaidi too seem to be out of favour for PL games but may get a run out against udinese on thursday.

be interesting to see who plays up from against the hammers with no suarez too.

It was a good performance but at 1-0...there's always a chance. THey need to fucking score goals, it's pretty simple. With lucas there, the two full backs were pushed right up the pitch, and they pressed and attacked for most of the game. Should have won easily though. There's noone to sniff out a rebound, and the wingers, i.e. enrique and sterling, don't have that instinct to nip in at the far corner and nab one, the way Maxi or Dirk did.

I think we're gonna need a scorer, maybe a flashy winger and deffo cover for Lucas, cos we'll be back to square one if he gets crocked again.

Excuses? Come on. It's like me giving you the keys to a house I just built last week and then blaming you when the walls cave in.

That analogy doesn't make any sense. He knew the house was broken, so why take the keys and then blame the builder?

Well this is it. Saying that Chelsea lacks depth and will burn out is nonsense (much as I wish it was true). The team is currently broke, but totally fixeable. Most managers would just get on with that or say they are there to turn it round. He goes and blames the players after two games. Way to go.

Well this is it. Saying that Chelsea lacks depth and will burn out is nonsense (much as I wish it was true). The team is currently broke, but totally fixeable. Most managers would just get on with that or say they are there to turn it round. He goes and blames the players after two games. Way to go.
well, i think if you look at the FACTS, you will find that the players are utter cunts whoo've done for managers in the past without blinking an eyelid. Telling Rafa he's there for the short term means he's nothing to lose by calling it what it is. Cunt team, for cunts.

There's no argument there, but do you think his ambitions don't extend beyond the short term? He's a world class (greedy) bellend for taking that gig.

unless he's gonna take them down from the inside, paving the way for Liverpool's triumphant 4th place finish?

unless he's gonna take them down from the inside, paving the way for Liverpool's triumphant 4th place finish?

I know there's been a high turnover in the past few seasons but are there enough ex-pool managers still alive to do an inside job at all the clubs currently above yez in the table?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back