new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

The free kick for the second was pure fiction so 1-1 it is.
again, you're conjecturing. It looked to me like he got a clip on his heel. But the ball going out of play off an Everton player is cold, hard fact. Maybe another ref would have missed the clip, but if the linesman wasn't an utter gibbon, Liverpool have won that match. Fact. Game, set and fact.

again, you're conjecturing. It looked to me like he got a clip on his heel. But the ball going out of play off an Everton player is cold, hard fact. Maybe another ref would have missed the clip, but if the linesman wasn't an utter gibbon, Liverpool have won that match. Fact. Game, set and fact.

Look at you wandering around in your own little world wishing football was "fair" again. Well t isn't it never has been and it never will be.

And Fact how ? You had an absolute fluke opener, a debatable free kick, a striker who goes around habitually stamping on people and getting away with it and now you're arguing about a fucking throw in ? The linesman was shit, the ref also brought us back to retake a quick free kick when Coleman was clean through for no reason other than the fact that he fucking felt like it. I don't know what match you watched but it was a draw all round for me.

Look at you wandering around in your own little world wishing football was "fair" again. Well t isn't it never has been and it never will be.

And Fact how ? You had an absolute fluke opener, a debatable free kick, a striker who goes around habitually stamping on people and getting away with it and now you're arguing about a fucking throw in ? The linesman was shit, the ref also brought us back to retake a quick free kick when Coleman was clean through for no reason other than the fact that he fucking felt like it. I don't know what match you watched but it was a draw all round for me.

You're the one who's whining. "Oh, nasty man should have been sent off" etc. "He stamped on our poor little player." Etc. "The free kick was fiction." ETC. You're on our manor in here, mate. If you want to make your points about how hard done by the Toffees were, take it to the everton thread. You can have a chat with your own echo. FACT.

I haven't done anything of the sort I said it should have ended a draw and it did.

I said the second goal probably was fine and you were unlucky but equally you were lucky to have Suarez on the field at that point so that evens things out.

You started the nonsense with this

if we're playing the "what if" game, and suarez was off, then it would have ended 2-1 because the equalising goal came from a throw in that should have been liverpool's. Match point, Cattle. Touche.

Moaning about a throw in. Typical.

I haven't done anything of the sort I said it should have ended a draw and it did.

I said the second goal probably was fine and you were unlucky but equally you were lucky to have Suarez on the field at that point so that evens things out.

You started the nonsense with this

Moaning about a throw in. Typical.
pshaw. Arguing with you is like putting subtitles to a scene from Downfall. Misly diverting, occasionally amusing, ultimately hackneyed and dull. With nazis.

And yet somehow you can't help yourself and continually argue with me.
This is the LFC thread, matey. You're in my house. The line in here is we wuz robbed, it is YOU who's going against the party take on the matter. But what do you expect? Anyway, with Cormac about, we already have an agent provocateur, and he's much, much more annoying than you.

This is the LFC thread, matey. You're in my house. The line in here is we wuz robbed, it is YOU who's going against the party take on the matter. But what do you expect? Anyway, with Cormac about, we already have an agent provocateur, and he's much, much more annoying than you.

How am i less annoying than Cormac ?

Ah fuck this I'm off to throw a pen.

By the way Suarez was robbed of a penalty yesterday and he managed to not make a show of himself. Fair play to him really. great goal from a big Stoke style punt forward too, where you watching Steven Gerrard ? Yeah you were Stevie you were watching from 5 yards off the pace of the game again sauntering around in a fucking daze trying to follow the young lads who could actually pass it quickly. You lot looked better with Shelvey in there (again) Pity he panics in front of goal. Just saying.

What do people reckon their chances are tonight?

Some Russian outfit?

My gambling buddy wants to know.

Russian outfit with Eto'o playing for them. Serious money backing them, also have Chris Samba, Yuri Zhirkov, Lassana Diarra. Wouldn't fancy pool too much considering that they only beat them by 1 at Anfield.

What do people reckon their chances are tonight?

Some Russian outfit?

My gambling buddy wants to know.

it's weird that your gambling buddy didn't check the odds to see what the chances were!
rodgers was never going to field a senior team out there.

wigan this week. that will be a test and martinez has a point to prove. wigan seem to be hitting form somewhat earlier than usual. kone is a great signing. pool need to start getting aggressive with the ball. I take back some of my early season annoyance at suarez dribbling to oblivion. i think he's unplayable in 1v1 situations but the build up play isn't quite fast enough/clever enough to create those situations. as the passing improves we'll get the ball up faster with 1 touch moves, equally when we are playing packed defences we need to get more bodies in the box to pull them out of shape. good stuff, I am enjoying the league again anyway.

it's weird that your gambling buddy didn't check the odds to see what the chances were!
rodgers was never going to field a senior team out there.

he knew the fucking odds, just asking what people who watch the team felt

I told him they would lose as they are generally shit.

Wigan are a real bogey team these days, although it wouldn't be far from the truth to suggest they're ALL bogey teams these days. I think beating them would be a really good result. Drawing wouldn't be remotely surprising, just disappointing. I'm still enjoying this "transition" a lot more than Roy's, or Kenny's or indeed Rafa's. Or Ged's. It looks that once the teething period is over, and some new (better) footballers come in, the system will be in place to actually be pretty good. But we could really do with some results and momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back