new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

bloody hell that was a frustrating result. i thought we played very well but that final 1/3 being an issue that cost us the 3 points. thought the passing between the suso, sterling, suarez and allen was class at times and the long ball from gerrard to johnson in the 2nd half was sublime but we just failed to make their gk work tbh.

suarez couldve gone done when wilson left a foot out in the first half but then was lucky not to get booked in the 2nd for the dive. stoke put in some hefty challenges and i thought the ref left it too long b4 handing them their first yellow card.

the back four at times still looked a bit nervous when passing the ball around with reina but stike never really bothered reina either.

Stoke's Michel kightly : "When you get a little touch and he is screaming like he has broken his leg you do think 'is he hurt?' but nine times out of 10, he's not."

Yeah, the tenth time he's Aaron Ramsey and he's out of the game for a year. Really, nobody from Stoke should be lecturing the world on what's fair in football.

Stoke's Michel kightly : "When you get a little touch and he is screaming like he has broken his leg you do think 'is he hurt?' but nine times out of 10, he's not."

Yeah, the tenth time he's Aaron Ramsey and he's out of the game for a year. Really, nobody from Stoke should be lecturing the world on what's fair in football.

Time for a young un to step up and become a Fowleresque legend, right? Right? Helllooooooooooo?

Here, it's not that bad. Borini didn't start the last couple of games. Suarez played a central role with Suso and Sterling on the wings. Rodgers' got it covered.

i like borini, i thought he should have come on for suso instead of joe cole against stoke, he has been good at opening up space with his running off the ball, he just needs to get his mojo back with the finishing. shame he's now crocked.

Amoo was let go, I think to Hull. It's Michael Ngoo the great, overly vowelled, superhero you're thinking of.

ALex Kacklinickickk (whateeeeeeeva) scored for Sweden the other day. He went to Fulham as part of the Paul Konchesky deal. Paul Konchesky. Why isn't he playing for England?

predictions for sunday?

would be content with a point. think toffees could be too strong though

paddypower has it 2/1 for red card. not really surprised

couple of ropey 1-0s in the past week.will take that though. that goal might have bought downing some brownie points with BR unfortunately. enough to feature sunday maybe anyway. that pass was fucking woeful mind.

joe cole injured again? not in squad for last 2 games

predictions for sunday?

would be content with a point. think toffees could be too strong though

paddypower has it 2/1 for red card. not really surprised

couple of ropey 1-0s in the past week.will take that though. that goal might have bought downing some brownie points with BR unfortunately. enough to feature sunday maybe anyway. that pass was fucking woeful mind.

joe cole injured again? not in squad for last 2 games

I don't know how you cunts manage it every fucking season. Gibson out, Fellani a doubt and now Pienaar gets a ban for another fucking ridiculous red card. Huge losses for us

Okay so You seem to be missing Reina who to be fair has been a liability this season, Lucas who I rate but who you're always missing it seems and Kelly how I know little about really
They don't seem to be quite as devastating as our losses though.

Last season you played 10 men at Goodison, our reserves at Anfield and we didn't bother turning up for the second half at Wembley. You're our bogey team and I expect nothing from Sunday.

Could be good to watch though, we've been passing it very well lately as have you.

Wish I could be a neutral on sunday I'd say Chelski vs Manure could be a decent end to end affair too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back