new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

I think Andy's been alright since the Everton semi final. I mean, he broke his duck. We saw the 'real' andy carroll at the end of the season and in ukraine. It just wasn't very good. BR definitely wants someone who will commit to pressing and tackling in the opposition half. is that really andy's style? is it???

as for waiting to january... well let's face it, his stock is pretty much as high now as it will ever be, now that the doyennes of english football churnalism have decided the redemption narrative is complete. funny how one goal for engerland against fucking sweden is worth more than a late winner in the FA cup semi final.

I suppose i just wanted it to work. It's a lorra money, and they should make it work. He's still young, he could improve, but having him there and not playing him would be the same as letting him go at a massive loss. If he does leave, and Dirk has already gone, we're two strikers down.

what about suso? and sterling? are they still cool?

joe allen rumours haven't gone very far have they? he'd be a cracking buy. lucas and allen in the middle would tick all my boxes. charlie adam could then go back to newco rangers.

Well there was the Middlesbrough days they had a few Italians back in the day. Balotelli is at City obviously

Gianluca Festa!
And Everton qualified for the champions league with an Eyetie....what was his fucking name...ugly bastard.....Nicola something.....

Ferrari He only played 8 times for us though. Wasn't a bad player but true to form didn't settle and went back to Italy. Ballotelli can't be considered a success just yet. Flashes here and there but he's still got a lot to prove.

Festa was a top player alright.

Pistone.

Fine player actually forgot about him.
That's the prick. Long, greasy hair. Perpetually pissed off look about him. Yep.
Also, we're forgetting the north's north: Enrico Annoni at Celtic. And Paolo Di Canio, who also turned out in Sheffield. Is that northern?
WHo could forget Marco Negri?

Sheffield is midlands no ? I guess my theory is based on the amount that have gone for a season, usually youngsters, and fucked off back to Italy. Ravenelli, Zola, Festa etc were already established pros before they left Italy. We've had quite a few Italians that came saw and left again. I think United and Liverpool have had a few too.

P.s. not to bring it back on topic or nothing, but Maxi Rodriguez has done one. Traditionally at this time i like to do this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sheffield is midlands no ? I guess my theory is based on the amount that have gone for a season, usually youngsters, and fucked off back to Italy. Ravenelli, Zola, Festa etc were already established pros before they left Italy. We've had quite a few Italians that came saw and left again. I think United and Liverpool have had a few too.
Most of those lads were nearing past it, or very much past it. The flip side is young Giuseppe Rossi at man u. Terrific player.....now.

Balotelli is still a tit as far as i'm concerned. Sure he can kick a ball very hard, but so could Kevin Pressman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back