new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (4 Viewers)

fuck sake. what an over-reaction. not shaking someone's hand is a form of endearment in some parts of south america.

It's a new low, frankly. Dalglish was saying all week that there wouldn't be any issues. Suarez has gone out there and embarrassed him and the club. Fine, Suarez is a cunt, knew that a long time ago. Why then is Kenny still defending him, after being embarrassed like that? What's the justification? What's the gain? It's totally mental. Yet again, it's not Suarez but the reaction of the club that is appalling, bewildering, indefensible.

It's a new low, frankly. Dalglish was saying all week that there wouldn't be any issues. Suarez has gone out there and embarrassed him and the club. Fine, Suarez is a cunt, knew that a long time ago. Why then is Kenny still defending him, after being embarrassed like that? What's the justification? What's the gain? It's totally mental. Yet again, it's not Suarez but the reaction of the club that is appalling, bewildering, indefensible.

you're right, suarez's cuntishness is part of his make up. evra acted like a brainless tonk at the end too. Players are just tits, generally. i wonder if suarez is worth the hassle frankly. but the "club" the owners, the hierarchy, have been quiet about this from the start, and left kenny to make a balls of the whole thing. it's putting me off my footy. and also stewart downing who looks a worse buy than diouf or cheyrou or paul fucking stewart. this also distracts from another formless, planless mess of a game.

united don't really need anything to egg them on in this game, but way to just wind them, for fucks sake.

the conspiracy theorists and professional victims are out blaming it on evra. yawn.

there's a lot of sexual tension out there alright.

i wonder will suarez be at liverpool next time they meet.

Gave utd the break they needed. And then gave them another. Gary Nev was banging on about the greatest league in the world while out on the pitch both teams couldnt pass it 5 yards.

Has downing been found yet? Such was his hiding at OT yesterday. Disaster.

Gave utd the break they needed. And then gave them another. Gary Nev was banging on about the greatest league in the world while out on the pitch both teams couldnt pass it 5 yards.

Has downing been found yet? Such was his hiding at OT yesterday. Disaster.

I really hope they realise their mistake, cut their losses and sell that fool over the Summer.

Suarez issues an apology over yesterday. Imagine how much fucking bullshit could have bee avoided if he'd done the same back in October and appended something like "I meant no offence, it was a cultural misunderstanding" to the end of it. Assuming that his account of events was true.

Suarez issues an apology over yesterday. Imagine how much fucking bullshit could have bee avoided if he'd done the same back in October and appended something like "I meant no offence, it was a cultural misunderstanding" to the end of it. Assuming that his account of events was true.

seems the owners and ayre finally intervened, following editorials in several national newspapers (and not just the sports pages). had this gone on any longer dalglish's position would have been completely untenable. i've been sickened over the last few months by his attitude, but that's from an ethical point of view. from a purely business perspective, it will take a lot of positive PR now to de-link the club's name and 'racism', particularly online, given the volume of articles and online discussion that's taken place. that's what will really concern the owners, the 'brand'. so suarez will certainly have to go in june. and i strongly doubt that kenny will be able to continue after the summer. i think kenny perhaps doesn't understand that for the owners, this is not about petty 'he said, she said' schoolboy competition with united. for them it's competition with united in the US, in asia, in the middle east, and in africa. as long as the club languishes outside the CL, our biggest asset is our reputation.

at the minute, that's a reputation for defending and condoning racism, and it's given a shitload of encouragement to some really mental bastards on twitter and elsewhere (eg Paul Tomkins, who has been particularly weird on this). nice one kenny.

ps still no apology to evra?

kennydalglishhugsluissuarez1.jpg

Imagine mickey thomas hadnt scored eh?
we still would have won the cup final 1-0. rishie scored remember? i don't remember mickey thomas scoring any other goals. nope. none.

downing:disgrace.

Sell/get rid of Suarez? Fuck off already.
The "brand" will be just fine.
Football fans are morons (shur look at us lot( and this whole sorry mess will be yesterdays news soon enough.

Surely utd will get rid of Evra. Hes fuckin muck. Great tackle on Rio Fuckface.

And while i'm at it...

How come Wayne Rooney gets away with bawling into the refs face game after game?

Sell/get rid of Suarez? Fuck off already.
The "brand" will be just fine.
Football fans are morons (shur look at us lot( and this whole sorry mess will be yesterdays news soon enough.

Surely utd will get rid of Evra. Hes fuckin muck. Great tackle on Rio Fuckface.

with his 6 goals and 2 assists so far this season, he's really worth any 8 week ban and twice being shown up as a bare faced liar. the 'brand' will be fine for you personally trev, because there is apparently nothing that anyone at liverpool can say or do to make you disagree with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back