new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (7 Viewers)

lads, we need unity at a time like this. lets all hold hands. players come and go. i'd imagine the american owners will decide whether or not suarez, a reknowned reprobate who apparently has cheddar cheese between his ears, who's twddiling his waxed moustache and tying seneglese defenders to the railway tracks, or flying in the window in bat form to bit your arse, is actually worth this hassle. thus far, it's hard to make an argument. we're a better team with him, okay, but only if he socres. and he's not doing that consistently enough. torres often looked like he was doing nothing. but he scored from anywhere.

the last 6 league games liverpool have won once. a player sitting out a 5th of the season for being a moron is no use to us.

anyway, it's clear kenny has yet to work out how best to deploy the man. aside from the disastrous handshakegate nonsense, playing suarez upfront as the lone hitman is a mistake. better have him playing off another lad. surprised carroll got dropped (and kuyt didn't). also, starting him on the bench would have saved a lot of grief. i don't think kenny is really gonna get to grips with the tactical subtleties involved here, it seems to me it's "gi the baw ta loois" and that's pretty much it. or, alternatively, "hat the baw at andy's heid". the league don't lie. we're seventh on merit. 100 million invested, shite bought. yeah, i'd say that the club's magnates will be having a big think this summer.

just cos suarez is good is not going to save him. it's done fuck all for tevez. and kenny's clearly going for the kind of siege mentality that fergie used to get off on all the time. everyone hates us, lets show them. maybe you can get away with that if you're winning. maybe anything is acceptable to the board and fans if you're delivering the league every 12 months. maybe another trick that fergie has pulled is that he never bought stewart "fucking" downing. buying him is one thing, playing the cunt is unforgivable. playing the cunt at old trafford is plain thick. he must have loved that every story in every paper was "suarez:cunt" and not "downing:shitehawk".

cup final in two weeks. lets move on now.

All the talk about Suarez has deflected the fact that Liverpool were hopeless in the game. Whatever about Downing going missing, but where was Gerrard? Henderson? Kuyt? The back four were decent but that's about it. I was really surprised by Gerrard, he'd usually be champing at the bit in games like that, instead he was content to drop deep and give the ball to fucking Spearing.

there's another problem kenny has. he'll have to justify spending all that money. comolli should be out on his ear too. stats my fucking hole.

Wow talk about holding a grudge. Heavy holding that for 2 weeks?

Jaysus chief relax.

Funny you should see it like that. I meant it just in relation to your general lack of insight on anything to do with football.

We've more in common than you might think so.

I think theres an ignore button there somewhere so I dont know whats stopping you from using it.

But I thought I was the mongo on this thread???

About the whole Suarez thing, if FIFA had used video evidence they would have realised it was Evra that didn't shake Suarez's hand, and not the other way around

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the sponsers are getting involved now. i'd say that kenny and suarez, and stewart, are fucked now. i don't know if winning some tin is going to save him.

Anyway, enough about me

395212_232481513513002_100002534645858_491124_131254929_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back