new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (8 Viewers)

Still looking for Charlie Adam's ball probably

2wrmdcl.gif

Jaysus - we won some'tin! .|..|

Typically had to do it the hard way (like most people I thought we'd blown it when Fat Charlie skied it) but fuck it, it's great to see Liverpool winning something. ANYTHING. You can make a lot from the fact that it was such a big effort to win against a lower league side, but that's very unfair to Cardiff who played pretty darn well. There was a lot of pressure on Dalglish and all of his new aquisitions, and they held their nerve and concentration (unlike the last big team in a League Cup final). What does this mean for the rest of the season and the future in general? Quite possibly fuck all. All that matters is that the team I support has won the first available trophy of the season, and given all the past and recent shite, I'm a happy camper. For now.

Downing:better. Skrtel:immense.

Downing:better. Skrtel:immense.

Downing up against league one team, has confidence to do shit. just doesn't happen against premiership sides.

anyway, the main purpose of this post is to agree with you on skrtel. However up and down the season has been, he has been fuckin' brilliant throughout. Wasn't a huge fan of him over the years but think he's really after turning into a solid, commanding centre over the past 12 months. Good for a few goals/goal line clearances too. good man martin. defense in general is looking top drawer to be fair. Kelly, Carra, Flanagan, Robinson, Aurelio(prob not for long) all waiting to come in

I've always had huge respect for Skrtel looks like a real top class partnership developing with Agger. Pity you lot still can't defend corners though. It mystifies me because they have such big lads in there. They should get Drogba in to do a masterclass.

i think i've set a new record for no longer giving a fuck about the league. i don't care who goes down, and whoever wins, they're cunts. and liverpool are utterly abject. 7th is about right for that shower. the players aren't worth the money spent. 5-6 quality players might just raise lvierpool above mediocrity. maybe.

between the robust stance against racism, the fantastic CHAD combination inspiring fear in midfields everywhere, and our prolific scoring record, there has never been a more exciting time to be a liverpool supporter

Good to see Chalie Adam having a rest. He looks a good player, when he's not on the pitch.

Why does Daglish persist with Andy Carroll?

He has to be the biggest sack of shite to disgrace a football pitch.

Striker!!?? WTF!..the useless turd has absolutely no instinct for goal and he is a lazy spanner.

Get Kuyt back in the team Daglish, swallow your pride and admit that you made a gargantuan fuck up.

Carroll is not ever, never, going to be the player that you thought he was going to be.

He is king donkey of all donkeys.

Just saying, if Liverpool's gameplan is crosses and lobs into the box, is it not pointless having *only* dimunitive strikers like Kuyt and Suarez? Granted Carroll can't kick a ball to save his life, but 'Pool seem to cause more trouble when he's there, to nod it down to Suaraz or whoever. He's useful to obscure people's views when taking corners and free kicks. That hobbit in goal for Man Utd hates him.

Just saying, if Liverpool's gameplan is crosses and lobs into the box, is it not pointless having *only* dimunitive strikers like Kuyt and Suarez? Granted Carroll can't kick a ball to save his life, but 'Pool seem to cause more trouble when he's there, to nod it down to Suaraz or whoever. He's useful to obscure people's views when taking corners and free kicks. That hobbit in goal for Man Utd hates him.

Liverpool play better football without him. We play better football when we pass it around a bit. Sorry, but everything about this player only adds negativity to the squad. i wouldn't mind if he could score a goal but he can't even do that.

when kuyt scored on 72m tonight to make it 2-0, i really started to doubt Liverpool's ability to lose the match. But I was wrong to lose faith - Carroll came on for Suarez, and we managed to go on to concede 3 in 18 minutes. the team really pulled together and threw it as far away as possible. summed up everything we stand for. beautiful.

Liverpool play better football without him. We play better football when we pass it around a bit. Sorry, but everything about this player only adds negativity to the squad. i wouldn't mind if he could score a goal but he can't even do that.

Actually no, you're completely right, sorry. Himself and Barton are nothing but bench warmers. Newcastle are some shrewd movers. Who would have thunk it.

fuckin hell

we were winning by 2, spurs were 2 mins away from another loss in what looks like spurs annual shit last third of the season and chelsea were beaten. finally, gonna take advantage of the abundance of dropped points knocking around 4th place part of the league. especially with spurs playing chelsea and pool at home to wigan this saturday. "maybe we can still do fourth?!?"...i thought

however, spurs gain a point on us

pathetic.

Is Lucas the difference here or what? i dunno. fuckin' car crash results all over the place this year. this has to be up there as one of the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back