new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (5 Viewers)

A message from Muamba to Liverpool fans

fabricemuambapicturedin.jpg

Finally, i can stop blaming Charlie Adam.

It ain't working. reina's reaction tells you that. there's a lorra, lorra frustration there, because they ain't good enough. And that's cos some of the players aren't great, and clearly the management has gotten it wrong too. will another final make a difference? does Kenny deserve another season? If they start next year like they've finished this one, he'll get sacked by november anyway. The problem is, there's no indication that it's going to get any better. This is transition, but transisiton the wrong fucking way. From top four to bottom half. And with Carra's passing on, it's clear that the old guard are past it too. Kuyt too. Gerrard no longer able to carry the team on his own.
Mind you. i'm not all that bothered, because i never thought we'd even turn up for that game.

mid table players. mid table team.

Folks here are mostly of the level headed pool fan ilk. Was what Alan Davies said, not what people are reporting what he said, really all that bad or offensive?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last nights game was one of the most entertaining and bizarre games i've seen in a long time, if Carroll scored that almost own goal it would've been perfect

who gives a shit about what a third-rate tv-hack 'comedian' like alan davies thinks? i mean really, who cares? i think KD has made some utterly mental statements this season but equally he's right that the contemporary football media industry generates its own crises just to have something to constantly write/blog/podcast about. big yawn, move along.

" Liverpool have not lost any of the past 10 matches that Carroll has started – winning eight and drawing two – and have not won the past eight without the centre-forward in the starting lineup – losing five and drawing three. "

could it be that simple? Just give him 90 minutes and he'll get there eventually?

let's hope chelsea are just fucked by the time they get to us. Torres to get the winner? It's written in the stars.

" Liverpool have not lost any of the past 10 matches that Carroll has started – winning eight and drawing two – and have not won the past eight without the centre-forward in the starting lineup – losing five and drawing three. "

could it be that simple? Just give him 90 minutes and he'll get there eventually?

That's not right, what about the Newcastle game he started where he dived when clean through on goal, got subbed and threw a giant strop over it, and Liverpool lost.

That's not right, what about the Newcastle game he started where he dived when clean through on goal, got subbed and threw a giant strop over it, and Liverpool lost.
are you suggesting the guardian could be inaccurate in any way? Why i oughta....except i'm a pacifist.

God, after his two, ahem, "match winning" performances, i totally forgot about that dive. Sadly, it wasn't a dive, was it?

Anyone else watch that mould last night? These lads want to play at wembley?

Jesus. This is beyond dire.

I'd have shorter odds

explains why you can't head a ball..

LAst night's Chelsea result was a disaster. I was hoping that they'd be distracted by the race for fourth, but they've fucked that up righteously. They may actually want to win this trophy, which won't suit kenny's game plan at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back