new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (5 Viewers)

i think they weren't gonna deny their interest in tevez, but kenny did intimate that the carroll part of it was nonsense. mancini has said the same thing. there's probably some goon at the club who thought it would be a good i dea. marwood and city are clearly still smarting after the semi final.

Defoe is apparently 1/5 to join Liverpool. Could it be true???? Might also explain Spurs buying Saha which is a strange one for me.

oleeG.jpg

good performance, good result. adam had a good game. no surprise that he had two scurriers doing the donkey work for him, and no gerrard pinging in a superior hollywood ball. that's charlie's kind of game, against fairly poor opposition. i thought steward downing was excellent last night.

Yeah, it was a good result and some good performances but HOLY SHIT Wolves were beyond rubbish. Mick has a lot of work to do to keep those guys up. Andy was winning a lot of ball and, while his touch is still a little shit he was putting himself about and getting involved. Adam got two assists last night, great ball in to find Carroll. Will Suarez's comeback upset the apple cart?

Ha ha...still bolloxed today...mind you I did have at least two assists :)

predictions for tonight?

Pool by a goal hopefully. maybe Suarez to win it coming off the bench

to be 8 points off third place/2 off fourth would be pretty mad considering the season up to this point. Spurs have some difficult fixtures ahead. although Pool's ain't too soft either.

spurs due a dodgy spell. a loss tonight could kick start one

it's all so good up to a point. i reckon it's 10-12 years of the same football, houllier and benitez and their defensive, let the opposition have teh ball, hit them on the break game plan. now it's keep the ball (the kenny way, after all) in and around the peno area. with the notable exception that we don't have john barnes, or ian rush, or kenny dalglish to unlock a defence. they have no ideas around the box. with andy c in there, who had a decent game again and looks to be getting his confidence back, BUT should have worked the keeper more often, the plan is: horse it in there, boss. hope for a knock on. all the way up to spur's peno area it was good. good defending, good possesion, good tracking and tackling. put spurs right off their usual game. but we never looked like scoring.

gerrard and adam shouldn't be on the same pitch. gerrard makes adam look like a pub teamer. henderson would have moved around a lot more, maybe even gotten into the box. i've said it before, we need pace, we need midfielders who join the attack.

dirk, sorry to say, the legs have gone. he's so poor these days.

kenny's lost the plot. used to be "no player is bigger than liverpool fitba club". no it's "luis saurez can do what the fuck he wants and i'll stand by him because...." because fucking why, kenneth?

it's an absolute disaster. i wish they'd all fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back