new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

I live for the day the a reporter tells Kenny to fuck off after getting a series of sarky one word answers off him, honestly with the point of that dour old cunt turning up for them ???

The managers are contractually obliged to turn up for them and get fines if they don't do them, as Ferguson used to cop every week for turning down the BBC for investigated some of his son's previous dealings.

The more pertinent questions should surely be, "why do they ask such inane questions?" "Why is such a furore created over every sentence of (generally inarticulate) managers, and why are the media so keen to twist their words and construct elaborate sub-plots from them?" Or "why are they asked to comment within minutes of the game, without have seen any contentious incidents in replay and clearly when they are all pumped up from the adrenaline of the game, rather than after some period for reflection?"

Kenny's interviews are brutal because of the contempt in which he holds the majority of the media. He's not going to give them anything interesting to chew over and why should he - from his persepctive? I think he mistrusted them even when he took over as manager in 1985. I think his statement in the immediate aftermath over the Negrito-gate showed that he is not adept at playing their game and should stick to straight batting absolutely everything.

i think managers can see replays if they want. redknapp saw the balotelli stamp before his post match interview, david platt was still saying he hadn't seen the "v.t." hours later. the interviews are a load of pointless bollocks. they say nothing. but occasionally you get a nugget, and it's all worth it. richie dunne being pretty fortright in an interview after a game was good. i remember gerrard passing the ball to henry against arsenal once, and giving himself a hammering in the interview after the game. who can forget rafa's "facts" rant. erm. that's about it. so there you go, twenty years of inane interviews, a couple of nuggets...maybe. did they do this shit back in the eighties? i can't remember having to listen to "the lads dun good, 110%, big chair, rolicking, all credit, respect to the other team, ref's a cunt" a million times a week. i can't imagine bob paisley having to lie about seeing a replay after a match.

The Carroll-Tevez swap deal is the funniest bit of transfer news i've heard in a long time. Imagine the hilarity in the City boardroom at that one.

Transfer window has been very poor this season, looking forward to some fireworks tomorrow. You know 'Arry's gonna pull somefink ow a da bag.

The Carroll-Tevez swap deal is the funniest bit of transfer news i've heard in a long time. Imagine the hilarity in the City boardroom at that one.

Transfer window has been very poor this season, looking forward to some fireworks tomorrow. You know 'Arry's gonna pull somefink ow a da bag.

Arry might be a bit busy though. There's a bunch of fixtures tomorrow which might hamper the

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!!!!

madness some.

The notion that Liverpool may have offered Carroll in a logic defying straight swap made me think of this thing I read over the weekend, http://thefcf.co.uk/2012/01/25/transfer-market-aware/10781/

Only upside to it for City is that it might make Dzecko feel good about himself. Aside from amortisation Tevez isn't even costing them anything right now.

I see your avatar is going to wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back