new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

has anyone got that giff of rio ferdinand showing torres whos boss? i'd really like to laugh at it.

also is there any footage of thommos reaction to the goals on soccer saturday.

liverpool fc. got no love for the haterz!

whats the deal with trying to get tickets for a champions league fixture?

are there a few thousand tickets released on general sale or are they all sown up anyway? even if there are a few released i know the chance of getting one is nigh on impossible. how would one go about having a chance of getting one at least?

whats the deal with trying to get tickets for a champions league fixture?

are there a few thousand tickets released on general sale or are they all sown up anyway? even if there are a few released i know the chance of getting one is nigh on impossible. how would one go about having a chance of getting one at least?

Champions League tickets are all sold on loyalty. You'd have to have gone to at least 5/6 of the european games this season to get a legit ticket. Travel agencies probably still get some the touting bastards. Otherwise, black market is your only option.

well the least we can hope for is a bit of stability, no more moaning about contracts, no more moaning about not having the money. but is he suddenly not going to be defensive? he's still going to start with one up top against stoke at anfiled. well. at least there's no more uncertainty. except the uncertainty of trying to second guess the spanish waiters team selections.

well the least we can hope for is a bit of stability, no more moaning about contracts, no more moaning about not having the money. but is he suddenly not going to be defensive? he's still going to start with one up top against stoke at anfiled. well. at least there's no more uncertainty. except the uncertainty of trying to second guess the spanish waiters team selections.

havent liverpool the same amount of goals scored in the league as both utd and chelsea? the same defensive liverpool?

sloppy hec sloppy

but is he suddenly not going to be defensive? he's still going to start with one up top against stoke at anfiled.

One up top is surely a complete red herring? Do Liverpool score more with two strikers on the pitch, or when it's Torres plus Gerrard? I would guess in the last two seasons it's the latter by a distance.

One up top is surely a complete red herring? Do Liverpool score more with two strikers on the pitch, or when it's Torres plus Gerrard? I would guess in the last two seasons it's the latter by a distance.
alls i know he started like that against stoke, home and away, fulham, west ham at home. they didn't score once. liverpool have enough players in the squad to beat stoke. even without torres and gerrard, co, after all, they beat man united without them. rafa always see's it as not losing, that's the important thing. if we'd lost away to stoke, but beaten them at anfield, we'd be one point better off. if we lost at wigan, but been ambitious enough to beat fulham at anfield, two points, etc,etc.

maybe it's just the players he thinks he has. i don't know. most teams play with one up front these days, but at home, liverpool could, and should, play like they did against real, but don't. why the fuck not?

havent liverpool the same amount of goals scored in the league as both utd and chelsea? the same defensive liverpool?

sloppy hec sloppy
how many times have united won 1-0 this season. it's not about goals, it's about mentality. what is it this season, 6 draws at anfield, 4 of them 0-0. that's cost the league this year. and all of them, eminently winnable.

how many times have united won 1-0 this season. it's not about goals, it's about mentality. what is it this season, 6 draws at anfield, 4 of them 0-0. that's cost the league this year. and all of them, eminently winnable.

Is that just cause to get rid of Rafa though? Don't you think he has a grand plan in mind? In fairness to him, they've got progressively better in the league since he came on board and they've consistently done well in Europe which is very important in terms of attracting talent and making money. He has 5 years now to build on the squad he has and, as it stands, pool lie 4 points off what Fergie describes as his best squad ever. Apart from some tactical oddities and questionable signings (which may not have been 100% his fault anyway) i think he's done pretty well.

Is that just cause to get rid of Rafa though? Don't you think he has a grand plan in mind? In fairness to him, they've got progressively better in the league since he came on board and they've consistently done well in Europe which is very important in terms of attracting talent and making money. He has 5 years now to build on the squad he has and, as it stands, pool lie 4 points off what Fergie describes as his best squad ever. Apart from some tactical oddities and questionable signings (which may not have been 100% his fault anyway) i think he's done pretty well.

This isn't the sensible talk thread, move along.

BRAVO!

good points and well made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back