new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (9 Viewers)

here's hoping...i'll eat my hat if they do it. not literally, as i can't see it being very palatable. there's never been a better chance, has there, with all the rival s being so poor. and i put united in there too. they've been nowhere near as impressive as they were last season. ronaldo's on auto pilot and berabtov was a waste. still, it will take a devon loch for united to fall away. can they drop 6 more points?

he he

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Most exciting premier league weekend in a while. Benny's goal yesterday felt absolutely huge. But the manc result today was soul destroying. They could scarcely have been under any more pressure in the build up, they could scarcely have played any worse for most of that game, and they still fucking pulled a win out of the bag. They're still playing shite, so that's encouraging, but just when it was looking like they had completely psychologically folded they showed they still have the mentality. Fucking cunts.

Yeah that's a massive result for them. United could still drop three or four points in the games involving City, Arsenal and Spurs so it's up to Liverpool to keep winning. The psychological advantage is with them again, but at least we're still in the race. Apparently Liverpool's next five games are all before United's (meaning we either kick off earlier in the day or play the day before.) Nothing else can be done except keep knocking the ball back into their court, to use a sporting metaphor.

enough about the boring old league, it's time for the chelsea-liverpool cup again.

it's a nice change when the annual chelski knockout isn't the most important game of the season.

thought villa were laughing yesterday but they looked knackered after ronaldo scored and you knew the third was coming. bastards.

the lads on rte are comical!! everything at half time was speculation so they were still right

everyone's gonna go on and on about hiddink but anyone with half a brain would have stuck essien on gerrard. that was the difference. essien's a machine and with gerrard denied space liverpool didn't have a plan b. last year we sat back at 1-0 and invited them onto us but not this time and after 30 minutes the limitations of the rest of the squad was frustrating us when they couldn't do anything in the chelski half. and then what was in the locker? fucking babel and dossena. shitehawks.

conversely we missed mascherano very badly. lucas is a complete fucking muppet (see his dopey grin after blazing it over in the first half??) and should be packed off to everton or stoke or reading or somewhere. lampard was strolling around like a complete cunt and we were caught short at the back so much i couldn't fucking watch.

i hope we bring in barry, keep alonso, and nab villa with the benitez-torres appeal. no more half arsed players. when we play well we're the best team in europe but right now we only know one way to play well and essien shut it down.
fuck it. bring on the run-in
masherano and essien, massive fucking difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back