new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

foul for the first goal, dodgy peno, Real were robbed.

Ah, only messing. More performances like that and this place will be as quiet as the manu thread.

I reckon he let 'em play like that cos he's after the Real job.

It was, it really was. However, the shadow of the upcoming fixture looms large. I don't expect anything like the result, a draw would be a moral victory, but it will require another massive performance.

If pool are as up for it as they were against Real and United play as poor as they did last night then there's no reason pool can't win. Benitez may let them off the leash again because he really has no other option other than to go out and win. Could be a cracker. All that said, still can't see Utd losing the league no matter what happens in Saturday.

If pool are as up for it as they were against Real and United play as poor as they did last night then there's no reason pool can't win. quote]

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
was that a pig that just flew by?

If pool are as up for it as they were against Real and United play as poor as they did last night then there's no reason pool can't win. Benitez may let them off the leash again because he really has no other option other than to go out and win. Could be a cracker. All that said, still can't see Utd losing the league no matter what happens in Saturday.

No it's United's title, it's too late to change that now. Doing the double over them would be a fantastic consolation prize, and yet it would make the season's post mortem all the more frustrating. But I don't see that happening. I'd be happy with 1-1.

ha, i wouldn't be surprised if they hammered united. and in the end, it won't be the games against united, arsenal or chelsea that'll have cost liverpool the league, but the games against the cunts of the league. just like <insert season here>. we're back in 2002.

No it's United's title, it's too late to change that now. Doing the double over them would be a fantastic consolation prize, and yet it would make the season's post mortem all the more frustrating. But I don't see that happening. I'd be happy with 1-1.

no, it's not united's title until they lead by more points than it is possible for their rivals to pick up.
i'll be happy if we beat the smug fuckers, push on, and win the league. anything less will not make me happy.

no, it's not united's title until they lead by more points than it is possible for their rivals to pick up.
i'll be happy if we beat the smug fuckers, push on, and win the league. anything less will not make me happy.

Your never say die attitude is admirable, but I think you're one of the few still deluding yourself. Didn't you see the Middlesborough game? Saturday is all about pride, but even if we win it's not going to change the end result. Liverpool will still drop more points than Man Utd before May. I would desperately like to hold onto 2nd place as we deserve it ahead of Chelsea, and to make it just a bit harder for Man U to win.

i'm not deluded, i know it's very unlikely that i will be happy.
but i've come to expect that in life, and i don't let it lower my standards. bigger upsets have happened. ronaldo might crash another car. into ferguson.

Even if pool beat utd on Saturday they will still be 4 points clear with a game in hand. The words 'insurmountable' and 'delusional' spring to mind. United would need to totally implode and i can't Ferguson letting that happen. They did look shaky last night though!ninjaaaa

i'm not deluded, i know it's very unlikely that i will be happy.
but i've come to expect that in life, and i don't let it lower my standards. bigger upsets have happened. ronaldo might crash another car. into ferguson.

And a 1-1 draw won't necessarily make me happy. I just think it's probably the best result to hope for because seeing United even letting in a goal is a reason to be joyful at the moment. Having said all that, I would love it - LOVE it if we beat them. Come on the Reds!!!

I would love it - LOVE it if we beat them

Kevin.jpg

I saw the Batsign commissioner, what's the trouble?

Even if pool beat utd on Saturday they will still be 4 points clear with a game in hand. The words 'insurmountable' and 'delusional' spring to mind. United would need to totally implode and i can't Ferguson letting that happen. !ninjaaaa
They did it against us in 1998.

15958028_6975fc7eb0.jpg

still very unlikely united will be knocked off the top but without vidic for a few games, possibility of them dropping points is better. dossena's goal was hilarious. hon the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back