new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Georgie Best never dived nor did Paul McGrath but they had other things in common too....

The one thing I think we can all agree on is that there's not enough 'honesty of effort' these days.

Just because something is published in a broadsheet newspaper and not someone on a internet message board doesn't mean it isn't total rubbish, which anyone can see this article because its twisting everything to try and make Benitez seem like a liar and an idiot. I'm surprised it didn't come from the Guardian in fact!

I could be just as spurious and say that if 99% of other players acted like Rooney and/or Ronaldo in a their games kicking out at players and abusing refs and so on, they'd have been sent off at least twice this season.

I could argue that, but no one could prove it. Kinda makes it bollocks doesn't it.

Just because something is published in a broadsheet newspaper and not someone on a internet message board doesn't mean it isn't total rubbish, which anyone can see this article because its twisting everything to try and make Benitez seem like a liar and an idiot. I'm surprised it didn't come from the Guardian in fact!

I could be just as spurious and say that if 99% of other players acted like Rooney and/or Ronaldo in a their games kicking out at players and abusing refs and so on, they'd have been sent off at least twice this season.

I could argue that, but no one could prove it. Kinda makes it bollocks doesn't it.

It wasn't total rubbish, much like Rafa's declamation there was part sense, part nonsense. Enough sense there to say Rafa wasn't 100% right though.

I'd be delighted to see Rooney and Ronaldo getting sent off for acting the maggot. Suggesting that they're getting away without cards as part of some big conspiracy from officialdom to assist United is well off.

And as far the mind games nonsense, I seriously doubt that any half decent manager (Rafa included) thinks what he says to the press is going to have much of an effect on the opposition.

It wasn't total rubbish, much like Rafa's declamation there was part sense, part nonsense. Enough sense there to say Rafa wasn't 100% right though.

I'd be delighted to see Rooney and Ronaldo getting sent off for acting the maggot. Suggesting that they're getting away without cards as part of some big conspiracy from officialdom to assist United is well off.

Yeh, your right. There's a better article on it I read somewhere about how Ferguson made exactly the same argument that no one gets anything at Anfield after some 3-3 draw in the late eighties or early nineties. Dunno where I read it. It spoke some sense on the issue tho.

Still don't mind me, I detest the old cunt. And Rooney too. I think Ronaldo's hilarious this season tho. Mainly for his facial expressions and missing sitters cos his hearts not in it. Still loathsome mind you.

can we get off the guff and back on topic?
agger off to ac? can it be true? what is up with this club, for fucks sake.

What a truly spectacularly disastrous weekend.

The prospective table at 87 mins of this weekend's games:

Liverpool P22 Pts49
Man Utd P21 Pts45
Chelsea P22 Pts42

The table after full time:

Man Utd P21 Pts47
Liverpool P22 Pts47
Chelsea P22 Pts45

Since the Newcastle game: Captain arrested for assault, turgid performance at Stoke ends 0-0 with Gerrard hitting the woodwork twice, rumours of Agger leaving for AC Milan, Rafa rejects contract, Man Utd win every game, including in the last minute at Bolton, and now tonight.
Football is a stupid fucking game anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back