new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

you mean his 'FACTS' ?

Yes I mean his 'FACTS'. Citing specific examples with some inaccurate FACTS undermined his whole point, but regardless of making himself look a bit silly and easily wound up, it doesn't change the FACT that his point is a valid one. Ferguson and anyone else who follows the Premiership knows that, because he's done for bloody years. FACT.

I think the writer of that article is seeing what he wants to see. Charge 1 as they call it is clearly in reference to the macherano incident last season therefore by 'opponents' he means utd. For charge 3 Benitez does not even say that utd have been favoured in the past he just points out that he did not complain when he wasn't happy with certain fixtures, i.e. the fixture list is ramdom so it's pointless complaining.

just as a total aside... how can the fixture list be random and still throw up a super sunday, where arse, pool, united and chelsea are all playing. how do they do it these days?

I think the writer of that article is seeing what he wants to see. Charge 1 as they call it is clearly in reference to the macherano incident last season therefore by 'opponents' he means utd. For charge 3 Benitez does not even say that utd have been favoured in the past he just points out that he did not complain when he wasn't happy with certain fixtures, i.e. the fixture list is ramdom so it's pointless complaining.

I was just too lazy to produce coherent counter arguments myself, obviously some of it is deliberately misinterpreting Rafa's intent.

just as a total aside... how can the fixture list be random and still throw up a super sunday, where arse, pool, united and chelsea are all playing. how do they do it these days?

Quasi random. Set aside dates where all four clubs are involved together and randomise who plays who.

quite unusual that the 2 best teams have never been drawn to play each other on the opening day of the season (as far as i can remember anyway)

quite unusual that the 2 best teams have never been drawn to play each other on the opening day of the season (as far as i can remember anyway)
liverpool had chelsea on the opening day a few years back, i remember, and in 2001 they had arsenal as their second game. hasn't happened in a while though, fo sho.

i see fergies off again. an arsenal fan banned evra for 4 games apparently.

as an aside....how did Rooney and Ronaldo get away with the shit they're at the past few games? cheating (i guess ronaldo will always be at that), diving, deliberately fouling, kicking out, swinging out, telling the officials to fuck off etc etc...

is this David Gills influence at the FA perhaps? !ninjaaaa

as an aside....how did Rooney and Ronaldo get away with the shit they're at the past few games? cheating (i guess ronaldo will always be at that), diving, deliberately fouling, kicking out, swinging out, telling the officials to fuck off etc etc...

is this David Gills influence at the FA perhaps? !ninjaaaa

Are you Rafa in disguise ?

As opposed to Steven Gerrard having a word in a refs ear this season and getting a yellow card changed to a red one...

Oh and taking of Stevie G
YouTube - Steven Gerrard - Diving hypocrite

ha ha...no easier way of getting all of thumped man u fans into one room wha?? :p

shit, in a 500 game career, 4 examples. what an utter, utter cunt.

That is exactly what he is. He's always banging on about cheating and other players diving yet as soon as an opponent touches off him (and in some cases not even contact is needed) he'll fling himself to the ground as if he's been shot.

He also has a hair cut that is only ever seen on handicapped people.

That is exactly what he is. He's always banging on about cheating and other players diving yet as soon as an opponent touches off him (and in some cases not even contact is needed) he'll fling himself to the ground as if he's been shot.

He also has a hair cut that is only ever seen on handicapped people.

ALWAYS BANGING ON? where? in your head?

you should be banned for the last statement btw.

Dave Gill also arranged for Ronaldo to have two legitimate goals disallowed so no one would get suspicious.

as soon as that cheating ponce steps on a football field nothing is legitimate.

its such a shame hes won all those awards. you'd fear for football.

it's amazing how fervent support for one team can totally blinker you to some semblance of reality. Gerrard dives, Ronaldo dives. Gerrard might have dived 4 times in that video but he surely dived many more times where he wasn't in the box. Ronaldo is a petulant fuck and a cheat, but you have to say he deserves all the awards been thrown at him lately.

On a related point, anyone see Messi against Osasuna? Amazing and a brilliant winning goal as well.

it's amazing how fervent support for one team can totally blinker you to some semblance of reality. Gerrard dives, Ronaldo dives. Gerrard might have dived 4 times in that video but he surely dived many more times where he wasn't in the box. Ronaldo is a petulant fuck and a cheat, but you have to say he deserves all the awards been thrown at him lately.

On a related point, anyone see Messi against Osasuna? Amazing and a brilliant winning goal as well.

You forgot Messi dives.

Ronaldo wasn't exactly overwhelmed with opposition for his awards. Kaka was mostly invisible, Messi injured for a fair bit.

You forgot Messi dives.

Ronaldo wasn't exactly overwhelmed with opposition for his awards. Kaka was mostly invisible, Messi injured for a fair bit.

eh, Torres? Had a great season with Liverpool and scored the winning goal in the European Championships. Seriously, as much as I hate the prick and his shiny tan, he had an amazing season and it would have been difficult for any player in top form to have beaten him. Of course Messi dives, name one world-class player who doesn't.

Remember when Robbie Fowler was given a penalty against David Seaman and told the ref it wasn;t one? Those were the days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back