new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Pool didnt do enough to win despite Torres sitter.
Even with all the possession Everton had more attempts on target i'd say. They looked like they were going to score from the first minute.

Alonso turned into Jamie Redknapp last night and passed every ball sideways or backwards. looked lovely but ultimately did nothing.

Keane may as well not have been out there such was the lack of ball played to him. he probably didnt help himself by staying right up alongside Torres but that was probably Rafas orders.

Kuyt was fuckin muck. Did you see his attempted clearance that landed in our own box? Embarrassing.
he should have made way for Benayoun or Babel at half time.

Its over now anyway. Roll on next year.

that's it, put me in the skinner camp, i've had it with benitez, he's too conservative to win the league.. five minutes to go, he takes off torres for a defensive midfielder, thus the team has to completely rearrange itself, thus they hand brief impetus to everton, and inevitably...etc. yossi, what has he ever done? what significant act has he achieved. one pass to torres in the champions league semi last year. that's fucking it. his best performance in a liverpool game was th 2006 cup final. and kuyt, i'm beginning to hate him. is he a striker who can't score goals, a winger who can't cross or a footballer who can't pass. he does nothing but run around, chasing his own calamitous first touch like a horse without a jockey. he does nothing. why is he there? every fucking game.

rafa embarrassed himself with his anti-fergie rant, further humiliated himself with a baffling selection against a certain to be relegated stoke, and further compounded that by refusing to see the fucking obvious at half time. and he fucked it up again yesterday. these are the times to be counted, and his decisions are awful. now he's bleating, in public again, about his contract, and how he wants full control over the transfers. why? so he can buy another dossena for 7 mil? he spent nearly 30 million this summer, and we got a left back who is WORSE than john arne riise, and a forward we didn't need and now doesn't play 90 minutes. why would they hand him full control. look rafa, you spent 20 million on keane, and you don't play the cunt. not to mention what a daft idea tactically it was to buy keane. keane is a replacement for gerrard, not an accompaniment to torres. gerrard and torres were like dalglish and rush last season, so rafa in his infinite wisdom decides to spunk almost the entirety of his budget fucking up that partnership, and now won't even give the poor bastard enough time to prove he's worthy of liverpool. why did keane come off when kuyt was playing so badly? what does rafa see on the pitch?

his lack of adventure and obstinacy have cost liverpool a title that chelsea and united seemed more than happy to give up this season. pool should be ten points clear. you don't draw 0-0 six times half way through the season and win leagues. statler and waldorf should tell him to stick his contract up hiss hole. if he wants full control, he has to win the league.

best case scenario is we win something, but rafa doesn't get his contract and huffs off like he did at valencia. i'm sick of him. rafa out.

that's it, put me in the skinner camp, i've had it with benitez, he's too conservative to win the league.. five minutes to go, he takes off torres for a defensive midfielder, thus the team has to completely rearrange itself, thus they hand brief impetus to everton, and inevitably...etc. yossi, what has he ever done? what significant act has he achieved. one pass to torres in the champions league semi last year. that's fucking it. his best performance in a liverpool game was th 2006 cup final. and kuyt, i'm beginning to hate him. is he a striker who can't score goals, a winger who can't cross or a footballer who can't pass. he does nothing but run around, chasing his own calamitous first touch like a horse without a jockey. he does nothing. why is he there? every fucking game.

rafa embarrassed himself with his anti-fergie rant, further humiliated himself with a baffling selection against a certain to be relegated stoke, and further compounded that by refusing to see the fucking obvious at half time. and he fucked it up again yesterday. these are the times to be counted, and his decisions are awful. now he's bleating, in public again, about his contract, and how he wants full control over the transfers. why? so he can buy another dossena for 7 mil? he spent nearly 30 million this summer, and we got a left back who is WORSE than john arne riise, and a forward we didn't need and now doesn't play 90 minutes. why would they hand him full control. look rafa, you spent 20 million on keane, and you don't play the cunt. not to mention what a daft idea tactically it was to buy keane. keane is a replacement for gerrard, not an accompaniment to torres. gerrard and torres were like dalglish and rush last season, so rafa in his infinite wisdom decides to spunk almost the entirety of his budget fucking up that partnership, and now won't even give the poor bastard enough time to prove he's worthy of liverpool. why did keane come off when kuyt was playing so badly? what does rafa see on the pitch?

his lack of adventure and obstinacy have cost liverpool a title that chelsea and united seemed more than happy to give up this season. pool should be ten points clear. you don't draw 0-0 six times half way through the season and win leagues. statler and waldorf should tell him to stick his contract up hiss hole. if he wants full control, he has to win the league.

best case scenario is we win something, but rafa doesn't get his contract and huffs off like he did at valencia. i'm sick of him. rafa out.

i've read this 6 times already. the vitriol is almost hypnotic.

I warned yes ages back about how defensive Rafa was when he bottled it vs our 10 at the Emirates.
As Unicron said though it's been a funny twisty seaon..I'd rather be where you lot are and yas are still very much in the title race.

"best case scenario is we win something, but rafa doesn't get his contract and huffs off like he did at valencia. i'm sick of him. rafa out."

Parry out.

Pool didnt do enough to win despite Torres sitter.
Even with all the possession Everton had more attempts on target i'd say. They looked like they were going to score from the first minute.

Alonso turned into Jamie Redknapp last night and passed every ball sideways or backwards. looked lovely but ultimately did nothing.

Keane may as well not have been out there such was the lack of ball played to him. he probably didnt help himself by staying right up alongside Torres but that was probably Rafas orders.

Kuyt was fuckin muck. Did you see his attempted clearance that landed in our own box? Embarrassing.
he should have made way for Benayoun or Babel at half time.

Its over now anyway. Roll on next year.

i've calmed down a bit since the above and a bit of hope has returned.

The Rafa out brigade... who replaces him? Who replaces his players? Who funds another rebuilding of the team when we have no fucking money?

He's not going anywhere.

The Rafa out brigade... who replaces him? Who replaces his players? Who funds another rebuilding of the team when we have no fucking money?

He's not going anywhere.
bollocks, they're not "his" players, they're liverpools. if they want to walk because the bastard has gone, then fuck them. either they're playing liverpool fc or they're not. and who replaces him? anyone who can pick the 11 best players in the correct positions. it's really that simple, it doesn't have to be machivelian, or tactical. liverpool would win more games if dirk kuyt wasn't playing, and that's a fact. he's a fucking vacuum. and rafa's repeated insistence of not only picking the cunt, but persevering with him for 90 minutes every game, shows he's lost the plot. seriously, sammy lee would have them 10 points clear at the top right now.

bollocks, they're not "his" players, they're liverpools. if they want to walk because the bastard has gone, then fuck them. either they're playing liverpool fc or they're not. and who replaces him? anyone who can pick the 11 best players in the correct positions. it's really that simple, it doesn't have to be machivelian, or tactical. liverpool would win more games if dirk kuyt wasn't playing, and that's a fact. he's a fucking vacuum. and rafa's repeated insistence of not only picking the cunt, but persevering with him for 90 minutes every game, shows he's lost the plot. seriously, sammy lee would have them 10 points clear at the top right now.

Have to agree with Hector there. Watched the game yesterday and Kuyt was woeful. He really only is good for harrying people, and that's just not enough from a winger. Can't pass, can't cross, can't dribble.

What about Torres? He wasn't getting much service last night but any time he got the ball he seemed to lose it under his feet which i've seen him do quite a lot. He's much better at poaching or making runs. Mascherano was great and so was Skrtel. The rest of them didn't do much. And Babel...holy fuck.

Have to agree with Hector there. Watched the game yesterday and Kuyt was woeful. He really only is good for harrying people, and that's just not enough from a winger. Can't pass, can't cross, can't dribble.

What about Torres? He wasn't getting much service last night but any time he got the ball he seemed to lose it under his feet which i've seen him do quite a lot. He's much better at poaching or making runs. Mascherano was great and so was Skrtel. The rest of them didn't do much. And Babel...holy fuck.
dirk could be a rightback, maybe, if you're stuck. but he offers nothing up front. what about that chance he scuffed, and his touch? outside the everton peno area, every touch he took went back to the halfway line. babel has his faults, mostly allied to not getting enough games, but he's direct. i'd say that everton were glad he went off, and not kuyt. it must be great to mark dirk. left him get a touch, he pretty much tackles himself.

i heard some talk of keano, that he was a rick parry transfer, and not a rafa choice at all. that would make sense, in a way.

and torres, not 100% fit yet, but that flick to gerrard for the goal...sweeeet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back