new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

dirk could be a rightback, maybe, if you're stuck. but he offers nothing up front. what about that chance he scuffed, and his touch? outside the everton peno area, every touch he took went back to the halfway line. babel has his faults, mostly allied to not getting enough games, but he's direct. i'd say that everton were glad he went off, and not kuyt. it must be great to mark dirk. left him get a touch, he pretty much tackles himself.

i heard some talk of keano, that he was a rick parry transfer, and not a rafa choice at all. that would make sense, in a way.

and torres, not 100% fit yet, but that flick to gerrard for the goal...sweeeet

Oh yeah, the shot in the last 5 minutes when Gerrard knocked a sweet pass to him. All he had to do was pick a spot. He picked the keeper's chest. Torres would have buried it. Riera or Alonso would have too. Carragher would have given it a good go. But Kuyt was destined to fuck it up. The groans from the crowd every time he lost the ball were hilarious.

Oh yeah, the shot in the last 5 minutes when Gerrard knocked a sweet pass to him. All he had to do was pick a spot. He picked the keeper's chest. Torres would have buried it. Riera or Alonso would have too. Carragher would have given it a good go. But Kuyt was destined to fuck it up. The groans from the crowd every time he lost the ball were hilarious.
keane would have buried that chance!

and rafa, calling everton "negative". ha ha ha! that cunt talks too much.

out of curiosity, who would be your Pool first 11, if all squad were fit?

Interested to know where one would fit Carragher, Agger and Skrtel (Carragher has slotted in right back a few times recently). Would Insua make it? Who would play on the right given that Kuyt is a vortex of pain?

Benitez would only say: "Robbie Keane was not selected, we have a very good squad. He was not injured.
"He is working hard and that is the most important thing for me. I have not seen him but it is normal for every player to want to be in the squad.
"They want to be in the 11 starters so I expect him not to be happy. Ngog was in because he scored two goals for the reserves and we had (Dirk) Kuyt and (Ryan) Babel too. That was four strikers in the squad."

benitez is willing to admit both kuyt and babel are strikers. why in fuck doesn't he deploy them as such then?

agger publically stating he hasn't been offered a contract.
for fucks sake.
isn't it the case that liverpool score twice as many goals (twice of nothing, i hear you say) when he plays....
jeesus, sack them all. parry/rafa/statler/waldorf out please. some sheik and roy evans in. cool.

fuck this fucking shit, tottingfuckingham offering lennon for keane?
cunted christ.
i'm this close to giving up. a-dicking-gain.

what does it cocking matter, swapping a scrunch faced cunt for a maladroit dwarf will solve nothing. lennon's not good enough and what chance would he have dislodging dirk? cunting none.

pennant looked like he played okay last night.

bollocks, they're not "his" players, they're liverpools. if they want to walk because the bastard has gone, then fuck them. either they're playing liverpool fc or they're not. and who replaces him? anyone who can pick the 11 best players in the correct positions. it's really that simple, it doesn't have to be machivelian, or tactical. liverpool would win more games if dirk kuyt wasn't playing, and that's a fact. he's a fucking vacuum. and rafa's repeated insistence of not only picking the cunt, but persevering with him for 90 minutes every game, shows he's lost the plot. seriously, sammy lee would have them 10 points clear at the top right now.

Not saying that any players would walk, but any manager who came in would want to fashion his own team, which require buying and selling, not to mention paying off Benitez and giving a new contract to the new manager (who should that be?) - and Liverpool don't really have a pot to piss in at the moment whlst hamstrung between the stadium/owners/spending 20million on Robbie Keane.

I'm certainly not saying Rafa's infallible, I just think he's still doing a good job. To overhaul United is very very fucking difficult, considering they were better than us last year and went out and spent more again during the summer and just this January improving their squad.

If Liverpool beat Chelsea and Wigan this week, even if they are three point behind United, the attitude of the place will have changed. That being said, I foresee two draws, unless Torres starts working the magic again and giving us two incredibly potent weapons, rather than just Stevie.

jesus, just followed the updates for the past half hour on bbc site there.

benitez is after losing the plot completely. takes off torres and replaces him with a winger, leaving no out n out striker on the pitch(aside from babel :eek:) with keane and kuyt on the bench. lucas throws away a penalty, or so i read, and he decides to take off the player most teams would kill for in the dying moments of a game to salvage a win. (is he still trying to justify lucas as a good player?dont agree with most things dunphy comes out with but calling lucas the worst brazilian in the world is not far off the mark).oh yeah, then enter robbie keane. for injury time or something. crazy.

terrible, terrible stuff by the sounds of things

meltdown anyone??rafa?

Just listened to Rafa's interview on MotD and the reasons he took off Torres and Gerard was that they were tired.....Gerard doesn't do tired!!
He looked totally confused and shell shocked too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back