new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

youre taking the piss surely?

did he pick up that injury boning gomey?

I'm quoting someone over on thisisanfield.com, but he did limp off during the week, think it was the Gomes incident alright. We'll see. Carragher played at right back in the corresponding fixture last year, but I imagine without Skrtel Benitez will need his steel in the middle. That is unless Hyypia plays and plays a blinder to boot. This is where the fullback situation may start costing us a few goals, but hopefully not points.

Another good win, although can anyone remember so many easy chances going a begging in one game? Liverpool's class told out in the end but I was fearing we'd rue those misses until that sublime flick from Nando killed it. Fair fucks to Aurelio for his cross for the first he's not a perfect left back but I think he's hitting consitency, and Kuyt - well no one can argue with the quality of that finish. If Keane hadn't somehow fluffed his chance we would have strolled it, but happy days. Over to the other contenders now.

it isn't a match until keane's had an airshot. you should see all the kids round my way, kicking at nothing, then running off to remonstrate with an imaginary official. the future of irish football is secure, hearties.

meanwhile, i got pes 09 for teh ps2 (yeah, povvo) and they make a big show of being licensed by liverpool and all, but get this, no riera, he's not in the fucking game? and voronin on the bench.

anyway, the good news is dossena is out the door come january, if rumours and the eyes in your fucking head are to be believed.

From Sunday apparently.

article-1086606-028209FB000005DC-694_468x528.jpg

article-1086606-02807EE5000005DC-524_224x423.jpg

:( I thought he'd been sober for a while.

it isn't a match until keane's had an airshot. you should see all the kids round my way, kicking at nothing, then running off to remonstrate with an imaginary official. the future of irish football is secure, hearties.

yawn

Yossi on his bike too if you believe today's stories. Kuyt's seeing everyone off, heh. Kuyt = a Dutch Danny Murphy anyone?

From one of the Chelsea forums:

"Yes, I don’t think it’s a rumour any longer. Wayne Bridge is on his way to Anfield for £6 million."

How much did we bid for him last year - £6-7 million? He's 30 now but if we got him for £5 mill and made most of that back on exporting Dossena back to Italy it'd be good business. I'd love to see Ferguson's face if he made a contribution in the Old Trafford fixture.
just look at his face, just look at his face.
doesn't he fancy himself as a centreback these days. go with bridge. houllier tried to buy him 7 years ago.

should never have flogged warnock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back