new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Keane and Arbeloa wha? Hector must be pleased.
finally!
if only the league were 19 west broms, we'd be sorted. i expect keane to keep that up now. and i want 10 from arbeloa by the end of the season.

really tho, brom were very poor, which meant for the first time in ages i could chill out for the second half. riera looked a bit tired, but agger was back to his best. then again, it was hardly a test, was it.

further rest this weds, i'd imagine, cos bolton away won't be easy.

Andrea Dossena, at a mere 7 million pound, could be the greatest waste of money in the History of financial transactions. Insua should be fighting fabio for a place, while that cunt should be fighting for burgers in a skip back in udinese.

If I see benny sniffing around more strikers before sorting out the flanks in January, I will eat my own foot.

Andrea Dossena, at a mere 7 million pound, could be the greatest waste of money in the History of financial transactions. Insua should be fighting fabio for a place, while that cunt should be fighting for burgers in a skip back in udinese.

If I see benny sniffing around more strikers before sorting out the flanks in January, I will eat my own foot.
hear fucking hear. what is it that benny sees that them with eyes cannot. at fault for all 4 goals (not exclusively mind). you can allow youngsters or lads who haven't played much a poor game, but this is italy's left back!! fucking dredge.

Pool wouldn't want to get any bad injuries this season. Real paucity of options outside of first 11.

Shocking first half last night. Only when Alonso came on for the last 20 minutes did they have any kind of shape.

Benitez has pissed a awful lot of money away.

Another one of these 'must win' games, Man U and Chelsea are fairly certain to take full points in their respective games. Hopefully Torres can take another step back getting his form back.

Pool wouldn't want to get any bad injuries this season. Real paucity of options outside of first 11.

quote]

and the first eleven is? and how many times have they played together this year? wake up...

So Arbeloa is suspended for tomorrow's game. If Degan doesn't replace him I think that's a fairly damning comment on his ability to fight for the position. He didn't exactly cover himself in glory against Spurs, but he probably deserves a chance in to play in a stronger team. If he doesn't then Rafa has to either risk Darby, or bring in Hyypia and switch Carragher. I Just hope Aurelio starts ahead of Dossena, otherwise we could have some more mickey mouse defending on show.

edit: Kevin Nolan is probably back for Bolton, so they're likely to play a 4-5-1. I wonder if Benitez might counter with a 3-5-2.
Something like

Reina
Carragher Hyypia Agger
Kuyt Gerrard Mascherano Alonso Riera
Keane
Torres

Relax trev. I'm just saying they don't have as many options off the bench as Chelsea or Utd. The more i see Babel the less i like him - I reckon he's brainless, flaky and will drive yiz mad like Cisse. He'll get an important goal or two, but in the long run, nah.

what ...you think veron was better value?

Edit: I read Voronin for Veron. I think my brain is dying. Still what I said below sort of still stands. For an idiot. Which I sort of am.

I'll take a nil-all draw over a 4-2 defeat any day. From what I have see of him so far and barring an improvement of Niall Quinn proportions, Dosseena is possibly the worst Liverpool signing I have seen this decade.

Degan out for three or four weeks with a hairline fracture of the middle foot bone. Jesus christ. Himself and Dossena are like a comedy duo signings. One wants the opportunity to play but can't, the other gets the opportunity to play, but can't.

Bolton are fuckers at home, this could be scrappy as hell. Come on lads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back