new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

More of the same from Stevie G. He looked almost embarrassed to have to resort to it.

steven-gerrard-diver.jpg

More of the same from Stevie G. He looked almost embarrassed to have to resort to it.

steven-gerrard-diver.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll not have anyone denigrate that moment for me.

Can't believe Gattuso wasn't sent off. Would've won in normal time about 7-3 Puskas style if justice had been done.

yawn...like liverpool are the only ones to get a dodgy decision...ha ha....c'mon lads...get lives for yourselves.
the madrid defender was dumb though it has to be said.

alonso was the only decent player on show last night for the pool. the rest were woeful. couldnt string two passes together, couldnt keep possession and the subs were all wrong.

having said that - had agger taken any of his 3 or 4 chances pool would have won comfortably albeit undeservedly so.

not much, but i don't want a productive member of the squad dropped to accommodate 20 mil worth of white elephant. masch is quality. gerrard was man of the match in that position against spurs. torres is torres. riera has changed that team, already, kuyt has dragged himself back, scoring goals, working his hole of, alonso is twice the player he was last season, getting stuck in, keeping it simple, allowing gerrard to reign in his hollywood side. unless robbie wants to learn the leftback position and make it his, the best 11 that could possibly go out there doesn't involve him. robbie's not worth 20 million. he's done little. he's not even scoring goals. so far i see no significant improvement on crouch/voronin. hopefully it'll come, it would be bloody handy to have a striker bang in form come march, but up to now...nothing. time for a spell on the bench.
quote]

how productive was mascherano last night when liverpool had all the ball 2nd half? this is the point i'm trying to make...that i'd rather see keane in (with torres) at mascheranos expense for these home games we should be winning.

yawn...like liverpool are the only ones to get a dodgy decision...ha ha....c'mon lads...get lives for yourselves.

Nah, it's just that Gerrard likes to paint himself as a paragon of virtue.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nah, it's just that Gerrard likes to paint himself as a paragon of virtue.

YouTube - Steven Gerrard, the hypocrite
"Gerrard had his reservations but denied the penalty was the result of any theatrics on his part. "I'm not sure it was a penalty. I got there first and I think if that is outside the area you get a free-kick," the Liverpool captain said. "If it happened at the other end we would be livid. That's football. It's a point and we move on.""

"Gerrard had his reservations but denied the penalty was the result of any theatrics on his part. "I'm not sure it was a penalty. I got there first and I think if that is outside the area you get a free-kick," the Liverpool captain said. "If it happened at the other end we would be livid. That's football. It's a point and we move on.""

Gerrard is as bad for diving in the box as Ronaldo or any other "foreign" players, but because he's English he takes the high moral ground and gets an easy ride from the fans/press. Cunt.

It's a point and we move on.

Gerrard is as bad for diving in the box as Ronaldo or any other "foreign" players, but because he's English he takes the high moral ground and gets an easy .
that tirade qualifies as "easy ride" does it? what happens when you give someone a hard time? rape?

I don't count Hec, you know that.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones is all im saying. The Johnny Stepovers aren't the only ones who throwing themsleves about - as Gerrard likes to perpetuate.

Gerrard is as bad for diving in the box as Ronaldo or any other "foreign" players, but because he's English he takes the high moral ground and gets an easy ride from the fans/press. Cunt.

It's a point and we move on.

I blame the influx of foreign players in the english game for Gerrard's diving

gerrard is such a ham when he dives too.

anyone here ever dive whilst playing footie? or roll about holding your ankle? or any of that nefarious shit?

bloody foreigners. i wonder what jamie's brother is qualified to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back