new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

very poor display Saturday. No Gerrard and Rafa rests Alonso?? Cant do that Raf.

Dont tell Hector but my support of Keane is starting to wobble...he didnt play well at all and missed another great chance.

Reira must have got a kick in the hole at half time cos he was back to what we've expected from him 2nd half after being poor 1st half and for 3 or 4 matches before that.

At least Torres is getting there.

a real opportunity missed there, what with united and chelsea having tough games next weekend. we could have been 4-5 points clear this time next week. cudda, wudda, shudda. dropping alonso made not one iota of sense. what was he thinking?

rafa's summer buys, with the exception of riera, have been appalling wastes of money.

torres dint look 100 percent last night, and now word is the hammy is at him again and he could miss the hammers on monday. gash. lacklustre performance. good result. i'll take 40 more of them and a full tin cupboard.

When was the last year Liverpool played a decent brand of football? Not under Houllier, not under Benitez. Where's the tradition gone? The Liverpool groove, pass and move?

Watched a replay of the 1983 Milk Cup final against Man Utd on setanta last week. Cracking game. Ronnie Whelan scored a peachy winner. I wish they played like that these days. Or at least tried to.

how come ben arfa left lyon?
he's an absolute twat, by all reports, gobby, arrogrant and with a partay side to boot. pissed off the senior players at lyon, and has done the same at marseille. he's got some moves though, but nothing on gourcuff. anyone see him against chelsea last night? the boys on loan from milan, so i'd say in about 15 years time they'll build the team around him.

It's only West Ham. My NAP for relegation.

Torres out for 3 weeks, Aurelio 2. Two weeks of Dossena...fuck. Would love to see Insua get a start in one of the games but I doubt we'll see that. As for Torres, I'd like to thank a number of players contributing to this injury - Carragher, Arbeloa, Keane, Kuyt, Masch.. how much running did Nando have to do in the games against Fulham and Marseille? He's just back from a hamstring injury and because of shitty over hit passes, and generally not giving him the ball he's had to run himself ragged just to get in the game. Poor fucker, he'd be quite entitled to feel very frustrated about the way the team are supporting him at this point. Only Stevie seems to be on his wavelength for any period of time.

Please Rafa - play Babel upfront. Just let him have a few full games, bring Keane on as the impact sub. Play El Zhar on the right, give Dirk a chance to keep up his goalscoring form up front with him. Just try it!!!

Please Rafa - play Babel upfront. Just let him have a few full games, bring Keane on as the impact sub. Play El Zhar on the right, give Dirk a chance to keep up his goalscoring form up front with him. Just try it!!!

possibilites wha?

he's an absolute twat, by all reports, gobby, arrogrant and with a partay side to boot. pissed off the senior players at lyon, and has done the same at marseille. he's got some moves though, but nothing on gourcuff. anyone see him against chelsea last night? the boys on loan from milan, so i'd say in about 15 years time they'll build the team around him.

Yeah right. They'll still have Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo, Inzaghi playing in 15 years time.

And Mascherano actually did look drunk in that match the other night, I was thinking that as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back