natural family planning (1 Viewer)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
If there was no age of consent paedophilia would be legal.

Anywho, you asked a genuine question and don't deserve all the abuse you're getting here. try the website below and then think about going to a well woman centre or your GP.

http://www.ifpa.ie/contraception/nm.html
wow, wholeheartedly agree with ro... i can't believe the way people are almost taunting you for being young and inexperienced here. it's horrible. my advice would be that it's *way* too risky to use natural methods, especially around your age and the phase of life you're about to enter. way way way too risky for STD and baby reasons. if it's a tactile thing about the feel of the condom or the spermacide --- you'll need to get over it. sorry, but that's the very least you should be using if you're 'doin' it'. and go on the pill as well ... even i know there's many many kinds and the advice about getting it abroad for real cheap is a winner. i know someone who gets her friend to send it over to her from spain because it's a small fraction of the price it is here. if the guy says to you he doesn't want to use a condom, tell him to go fuck himself. believe me, there is no guy out there who will insist on not wearing one if he cares about you.

roxy said:
Really? I think, in fairness, if it was one of the older, slightly more settled dames from Thumped who was enquiring then the replies would have been a little less cynical. But I think the responses she got were out of concern and not-wanting-her-to-get-knocked-up-ness, as opposed to plain unhelpfulness. Like the way, if you said you were going to try to pole vault across the grand canyon, your family/wife might be a little slow in helping you calculate wind speeds etc.
bollox, it was aoifed and brutale giving eachother hi-5 while laughing at someone for being inexperienced.

zing.

for some, it's 30something years to late, eh? if only there was a sanctimonious internet in the seventies.

snakybus said:
nice - ribbed for her pleasure? (or someone's pleasure - yours perhaps?)
polar sexus: ribs, for her pleasure.
where ever man, i'm flexidisk.

snakes, i've never used any of those rebel ribbed arouser types - i always figured that they were ribbed for her pleasure. yeah, like she has anything to do with it. so, you'd recommend? tres interestement.

Heaven loves ya
The clouds part for ya
Nothing stands in your way
When you're a boy

Clothes always fit ya
Life is a pop of the cherry
When you're a boy

When you're a boy
You can wear a uniform
When you're a boy
Other boys check you out
You get a girl
These are your favourite things
When you're a boy

Boys
Boys
Boys keep swinging
Boys always work it out

Uncage the colours
Unfurl the flag
Luck just kissed you hello
When you're a boy

They'll never clone ya
You're always first on the line
When you're a boy

When you're a boy
You can buy a home of your own
When you're a boy
Learn to drive and everything
You'll get your share
When you're a boy

Boys
Boys
Boys keep swinging
Boys always work it out

I always pull out. A couple of scary moments and ripped condoms will make ya learn that lesson. Of course, its not reliable at all in itself, and a condoms should always be firmly affixed to the appropriate appendage.

whether pre-cum contains live spermatozoa is a debatable topic, with evidence available for both possibilities. however, coitus interruptus on its own is a completely unreliable method of contraception, and not advisable as such whatsoever.

Catwoman said:
All contraception is free in the UK. You'd obviously have to go through the same weight/blood pressure tests before they give it you but yeah, it's pretty sweet.

i used to get it free in new zealand, but you have to be an NZ/Aussie citizen. you have to go to the doctor and get checked out so that you can discuss which one is best for you, but in the end, it's free. i think it's a great idea, particularly if people wont take it because they cant afford it (though of course as someone rightly pointed out, nappies are gonna cost you a heluva lot more)

whats with all the negativity about having kids. i have three and i'm only 22. it's a great buzz and the dole is deadly. plus ya get rent allowance of up 1200 a month. you could get yourself a nice gaff for that. make sure its near your ma's tho'.

mamul said:
whats with all the negativity about having kids. i have three and i'm only 22. it's a great buzz and the dole is deadly. plus ya get rent allowance of up 1200 a month. you could get yourself a nice gaff for that. make sure its near your ma's tho'.
brilliant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back